[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

China and Russia Strengthen Ties To Replace US Dollar With a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: devil.jpg (75KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
devil.jpg
75KB, 600x600px
China and Russia Strengthen Ties To Replace US Dollar With a Gold-backed Trading Standard.

so the us dollars is going to crash.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99CWfSuy0I8
>>
File: gp.jpg (43KB, 283x323px) Image search: [Google]
gp.jpg
43KB, 283x323px
>>
File: 1486390130679.jpg (7KB, 225x227px) Image search: [Google]
1486390130679.jpg
7KB, 225x227px
>Trying to replace the US Dollar Fiat currency system with anything else, especially with something "backed" by a limited resource

World War 3/all out nuketown would happen before that happens m8 you know how many governments have toppled overnight for this exact same attempt? LOL
>>
WW3 inc
neat
>>
>>1925159

remember america has debt with china and they will now pay the 20 trillion in debt with gold.
>>
>>1925137
How would this make the US dollar crash?
>>
>>1925185

country will demand gold not us dollar and the us dollar will be worth less.

>>so everything america buys from china will be marked to the price of gold
>>
>>1925210
But can't you just use USD to buy gold? Is the issue that they will have an advantage of using gold first?
>>
File: big.gif (11KB, 614x564px) Image search: [Google]
big.gif
11KB, 614x564px
the us dollar hit a death cross...
>>
>>1925223

american gold will be cheaper to the counties that america has debt with.

>>Like china 20 trillion dollar debt america has with china
>>
>>1925181
Err... no. US debt is denominated in USD. It doesn't matter what China and Russia do, China still gets paid in fiat.
>>
>>1925159
The US cant defeat china and russia combined. China and russia both have nukes as well.

The US is broke. I hate to say it but we are. We produce nothing. We have to borrow money from the chinese just to keep the lights on.
>>
>>1925436
Wrong. The US could defeat both China and Russia combined in a conventional war. In a nuclear war it would be MAD.

The US isn't broke. We just shifted from a manufacturing-based economy to a service-based economy and only a fraction of the budget is paid from debt with China.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.