[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thinking of starting a small sticker business from phrases and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: CGqegXTU8AA6M9j.jpg-large.jpg (115KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CGqegXTU8AA6M9j.jpg-large.jpg
115KB, 819x1024px
Thinking of starting a small sticker business from phrases and jokes my girlfriend and I have come up with in the past that I think younger people will find funny or cute. Is this a viable option? Are there any places where we can have stickers made in bulk?
>>
>>1924790
nah and yeh
>>
>my girlfriend
Get out
>>
>>1924790
Who is your main audience?

Kids don't have money or debit cards to pay online
Teens hardly own anything to put on stickers. Are pins even still at hing?
Young adults probably don't care. If anything sometimes they will buy nerdy stickers for their work laptops.
>>
Yeah. Make bulk in china wtf do you think?
>>
Business idea in the same vein: Novelty phone chargers. You know how those cigarette lighter USB chargers kinda look like penises? Make one that actually looks like a penis. Stupid ironic novelty shit like that is in nowadays.
>>
>>1924790
can we get a sample phrase please OP?
>>
Girls have no sense of humour, they run entirely on their primitive instinct, all they can is get pregnant and take care of the child

Atleast pick her jokes out of the stash, you dumb negro
>>
>>1924848
E.T. Is a convicted pedophile on his home planet
>>
>>1924863
... stop smoking weed for a couple months, then revisit the phrases and see if they are still funny
>>
..have OFTEN do YOU... BUY... STIIIICKKKKKERRRRSSSS

Fuck you and your shitty gf and ya'lls shit idea
>>
>>1924790
>>1924845
OP , you are better off stealing this anons idea. There is no real market for small sticker imo
>>
>>1924790

I respect that you want to start a business, but your phrases and jokes are going to get copied by some peasant in Wuhan, China or some shit and he'll produce merchandise at 1/18th the price.

Your jokes and phrases will end up as tacky road-side sourveniers in third world countries where sunburnt first world people will have a little chuckle, maybe take a photo or two, but wont by the joke sticker from the napalm injured man with one arm.
>>
>>1924790
my dude only you and your gf think you and your gf are funny (and she thinks chad is funnier than you)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.