[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anyone here a member of Motley Fool or any other stock adviser

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 276x183px
Is anyone here a member of Motley Fool or any other stock adviser newsletters? If any of you are can you tell us what the recent stock picks were. I know one of them was Nvidia because of their development on self driving cars and AI deep learning. No idea what the others are though.

>besides I think the board could use a break from cyrpofaggot currencies
>>
>>1924782
Motley Fool was okay 5-6 years ago. Lately they've been shit.
>>
>>1924782
I was signed up for Seeking Alpha years ago but only really used it for the stock simulator and watch lists. It got annoying becuase they would send so many damn emails that were all pointless. most annoying is that when I would actually read an email it would only be a clickbait headline and then a link to the website and asked you to sign in first
fuck that shit
>>
>>1926592
I use seeking alpha. If there's a stock I'm interested in I find peoples' articles helpful, especially the comments sections where people aren't afraid to accused the writer of being full of shit.
>>
>>1924782

They are an SJW clickbait site now

Their stock picks are a scam. They have multiple funds all basically named the same, and they rotate the best one in to give the appearance of good returns, while the majority of them don't even match the S&P
>>
>>1924782
I'm on the regular Canadian one and the Dividend information one as well.
Mainly doing it for the technical analysis and historical charting, they have so many writers that you can't get any real direction from the site that doesn't seem somewhat scammy.

Probably won't renew next year, there haven't been too many tips worth paying for that I wasn't already looking at, most of the recommendations have just been confirmations.
>>
>>1926899
Well have have some recommendations been?
>>
>>1924782

I sined up to the dividend investment section on the AU site.

It's pretty much garbage. Always shilling oddball stocks of with semi-ok returns and vague talk of upside. Not much of it ever pans out. I won't be renewing my subscription.
>>
>>1927618
Pretty much don't buy fashion, energy will rebound, and there's been two or three "make 1000 in dividends a month by buying fuck tons of REIT x".
Specific recent stuff has been Altagas, Dream REIT, Hardwood Distributors and Pason Systems. They used to push Hydro One and Algonquin, and they're all over the place on whether marijuana can be worthwhile or if it's too volatile. They also gave Lululemon a 50/50 to breaking 100 this year a month ago, and now are backpedaling.

Altogether probably was worth the entry fee for the assistance in what to look for and how to understand it, but the specific tips themselves not so much.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.