[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been catfishing for months >keeping incredibly detailed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: w2ZlpSd6[1].png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
w2ZlpSd6[1].png
7KB, 400x400px
>been catfishing for months
>keeping incredibly detailed records of replies, words used in replies, willingness to pay, etc.
>building smart bots to automate massive usage of tinder for cash

did I do good /biz/?
>>
>>1924345
kys
>>
>>1924345

Willingness to pay for sex or for pics/vids?
>>
>>1924345
Yeah, except for the part where you're catfishing manually for months. That's pretty gay.
>>
>>1924345
Tell me more about your:
>note keeping system

>account management

>bot usage
>>
>>1924358
basically
>hey $5 if you wanna see more ;)
>sends $5
>Unmatch
>move on

>>1924360
Its only gay if the dick touches

>>1924362
I basically kept a tally of what words were used for each similar response, such as how did they say hi, what were their responses to being asked if they wanted to see more, what did they say when they were skeptical, etc

Elaborate on account management

Bots are run on cloud servers purchased for like $10 a month
>>
>>1924393
How do you get many Facebook/Tinder accounts?

I mean create them, deal with sms verification, etc.
>>
>>1924398
Android virtual boxes along with cheapy disposable phones
>>
>>1924403
Oh, you buy actual burners? I wanted to do someting like this a while ago but GV, Twilio, etc. numbers were all banned.
>>
>>1924398
Twilio can do SMS, it's like 1$ / month for a number and cheap per text (less than a cent).

>>1924393
Are you using only one account?

If you're using many do you track the relationships at all? How do you keep track of all the credentials, who the're talking to.

I'm working on sockpuppet / persona management software right now, so this is market research.

I'll probably build in bots as a side game, but that is more for false flag stuff (also, obvious to the companies when you're using their API). Like making an obvious bot shill for a cause and calling it out can hurt that cause. I think the real power is in hand cultivated accounts.
>>
>>1924345
this is my bread and butter op, fuck off with these threads faggot.
>>
>>1924345
Tons of bots already do this and they make NO money.
>>
>>1925955
If they make no money then why do they exist?
>>
>>1924345
How tf do you monetize twitter bots? Ads?
>>
>>1925969
Same reason people make Let's play, music review and MineCraft Youtube channels, and same reason people send flyers and spam emails. People hope they make money, but they never do.
>>
>>1925974
Some people do make shit tons doing all that though
>>
>>1924345
Pls make sexbot that sends sexy pics and vids then I won't feel ripped off if I can nut
>>
>>1924345
thats weird, i spoke to a person on tinder once that thought i was a bot lol. it seems like theyre cautious of them
>>
When I got into coding as a kid I built a bot that gathered and mass sent ads to yahoo groups. Made several K a month with no effort except occasional tweak. Money was so easy back then (early 00s). I was convinced if I learned C++ I'd take over the world. Of course I never did but I'm not poor either.

I still love bots but low on motivation and ideas these days. General depression, can't enjoy anything. Now that I think about it it's been a year since I last made one even though I know the real me fucking loves that shit.
>>
>>1925999
would you be able to make me a bot for runescape or diablo 2?
>>
>>1927420
Learn a little bit of Python, Runescape bots are easy.
>>
>>1924345
http://www.dailystormer.com/women-running-5-dollar-tinder-scam-judenpresse-praises-them-as-heroes/
>>
File: image1491255099009.png (383KB, 765x503px) Image search: [Google]
image1491255099009.png
383KB, 765x503px
>>1924415
Twilio is overpriced as fuck for VoIP trash numbers

>>1927420
I have a osrs bot that I made
>pic related is my account that got banned last night. Bot sends me emails with screenshots if it can't login
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.