[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup biz, I recently got a job in a warehouse marking 11.50

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0579.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0579.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
Sup biz,

I recently got a job in a warehouse marking 11.50 an hour. And during our interview it was discussed that after 30days I would get a .50cent raise to 12 an hour. During the interview my manager said that I would be in "customer service" which I though was just answering phones, sending faxes and emails. He also said I should be able to wear "multiple hats" for this position. Now my problem is over a month and a half in and it seems like he wants me to be warehouse manager (got a key to the warehouse and keverything). I want to ask for more in a month and a half but I'm not sure how much we are a new chain in a company with 3 other branches. I was gonna say 17 an hour or salary. Any thoughts? Have any of you been put in this position? The job I'm doing should pay way more than what I am getting paid. How should I convey that to my. Manager

TL;DR
Got hired at 11.50
Job that I'm doing should definitely pay more
Wat do?
>>
>>1924213
a key isn't a promotion. janitors have keys.

what makes you think he wants you to manage the bitch?
>>
>>1924219
He kinda told me so. He's Korean and has a medium accent. It's a new branch an he would be working with our VP to acquire more sales with different companies around the south. Which means he would be leaving maybe once or twice per month. Likewise there are 3 employees and they all pretty much ask me what to do or about orders since I work so closely with my supervisor. Also I pretty much know how to do all of their jobs but you couldn't ask them to do some parts of my job
>>
>>1924237
koreans dont like losing money if you ask him for a 50% raise hes probably just gonna fire you and find someone wholl do it for cheap
make yourself indispensable before asking for a massive raise like that or just slowly take up 50c or so every month or two
unless you dont care about having a job and are willing to gamble on him actually giving you it
>>
>>1925297
I am, he's been trying to get someone good enough for the position I currently have. It's not losing money if your paying for quality work. At least that's how I feel
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.