[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to monetize thought? Think about it, all the shitposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: C8G.jpg (121KB, 1015x1065px) Image search: [Google]
C8G.jpg
121KB, 1015x1065px
Is it possible to monetize thought?
Think about it, all the shitposting and autism that goes on here at 4chan is hard fucking work. That's not a joke, it takes serious effort, so much so that the simple habit of shitposting (or general internet degeneracy) is enough to make an otherwise intelligent individual into a total failure.
If fucking compute work can be cryptographically bootstrapped and traded then why can't digital expressions of alienation?
What if you organized and compiled 4chan posts into a fucking book and sold it. We're witnessing a crucial moment in history where the autists are going to fill the gap left by the dying baby boomers. Time to capitalize on it.
>>
this is the dumbest thing I've ever read
>>
>>1923917
Harness the autists into sockpuppet accounts, control all information on the internet.
>>
>>1923917

People are already harnessing our shitposting.
>>
>>1923917
>What if you organized and compiled 4chan posts into a fucking book and sold it. We're witnessing a crucial moment in history where the autists are going to fill the gap left by the dying baby boomers. Time to capitalize on it.

a book of 4 chan posts might sell. the thing with 4chan, or all message boards probably, is that you have to wade through a bunch of crap to find something entertaining. with a book you could compile something that is solid gold cover to cover. the 'chapters' could be the different boards. throw some essays in at the beginning where some jackass writes about "muh crucial moment in history". washington post has multiple articles about 4chan. the time is right to capitalize. heck, boomers might buy the book. or it could be like a gag gift for that 'gay friend who posts on 4chan lol'

next step after the book - 4chan The Movie
>>
File: JUST FUCK MY EYES UP FAM.gif (207KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCK MY EYES UP FAM.gif
207KB, 500x500px
>>1923917
go back to bed Red pls
>>
>is it possible to monetize thought
>what is "charging $130,000 a year in college tuition"
>>
This already happens you nut. 4chan threads are screencapped and cross posted to Reddit Facebook twitter all the time. The only difference is that your gay ;p
>>
>>1924204
Not monetizing thought. You are overpricing a piece of paper with your name on it to make you appear more special and knowledgeable than you really are. ~College
>>
>>1924207
you can monetize gayness
>>
File: 3798849-1398019287722.jpg (51KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
3798849-1398019287722.jpg
51KB, 453x439px
>>1923917
>shekel rubbing intensifies
This has to be the jewiest thread I've seen in a while.

gj, OP.
>>
>>1924016
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/events/the-philmarilion
>>
File: apha_partying_hard.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
apha_partying_hard.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>1924357
nice meme ;^)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.