[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dropped out of college, need to make money. What do you recommend?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

Dropped out of college, need to make money. What do you recommend? I can spend >60 hrs a week doing whatever, and I only have $500 in savings.

Background:

>Have ADHD
>Graduated high school with Academic Honors
>1940 on SAT
>Get MTA: Networking Fundamentals cert
>Go to college, can't focus on schoolwork due to ADHD
>Fail classes
>Drop out

College isn't for me at all. I need something I can work hard at and make money. I was just prescribed Adderall so my ADHD shouldn't be that big of a problem anymore. I don't mind being a wagecuck for a while; people have recommended working in the insurance industry but you need experience for that.

I'm honestly at a loss here. I don't know what to do. I fucked up big time.

>pic unrelated
>>
File: 1490832637980.gif (375KB, 144x192px) Image search: [Google]
1490832637980.gif
375KB, 144x192px
sell your adderall
>>
>>1923277
I would but I need it.
>>
>>1923261
ADHD doesn't exist dude, just learn to focus.
>>
File: iredditimages14952365857.png (8KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
iredditimages14952365857.png
8KB, 500x500px
What's your age OP? I'm 20 and also dropped out of college. Just working on free lance webdev now and music production instead of being a NEET.

A real job would probably work out better but I'm not sure if any place is willing to hire a degreeless expiernceless coder. And the music business is really all about connections. If I really wanted to pursue that I'd need to move and have some saved up money.

Honestly I'd say just get a real job in your local area and then pursue what you want once you have enough saved
>>
>>1923286
>learn to focus

I wish dude. How ADHD was explained to me is that there is an issue with dopamine receptors so your brain needs constant stimulation - that's why Adderall and such help you focus.

>>1923288
I'm 19. I was thinking about just getting a customer service job or something for the time being - but yeah, without a degree it's going to be pretty difficult to get decent jobs.

I know a lot about stocks, options, etc., so once I get a decent amount saved I'm going to start day trading. It will be a while before I have enough for that though.
>>
>>1923288
>free lance webdev now

Do you use those elance type sites or get clients a different way? I always wonder this when people say freelance
>>
>>1923261
Walmart
>>
>>1923309
I've heard it's shit working there but it's better than nothing. I would just prefer a job that has potential for me to to get promoted, etc. because I feel that I would be able to do pretty well at most jobs.
>>
https://uhriginal.com/2017/03/26/make-money-online-dating/
>>
>>1923339
How legal is this?
>>
Sell options/fired leads.
Creat an ecommerce site.

You'll make it, dont worry.
>>
>>1923344
I am definitely planning on doing that as soon as I have more money saved up.
Thankfully, I don't have to worry about housing at least for the next six months so that gives me a lot more money to save.
I'm also looking into ecommerce and potentially I was thinking about selling Chinese products to stores where I live - it's a relatively rich liberal college down so it should be easy to find customers for random shit.
>>
>>1923376
OP, use your $500 for investment in a high quality pair of kneepads
>>
>>1923391
Kek.
>>
>>1923342
It's cat fishing, guys send money because they're thirsty

There's no binding contract made
>>
>>1923438
I know what it is, I've just heard varying accounts of the legality of it.
>>
>>1923288
Ryan?
>>
>>1923261
Become a night-shift security guard. It's what I'd do if I weren't making well over 6 figures. >Basically you don't have to do anything 99.9% of the time. Can spend your time reading, or surfing online
>If someone breaks in, you call the police
It's literally being paid during your free time except you need to stick around in the building for an 8hr shift.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.