[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi biz, Is ARK worth investing in? Why is the price going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

File: Ark_1.png (78KB, 1462x757px) Image search: [Google]
Ark_1.png
78KB, 1462x757px
Hi biz,

Is ARK worth investing in?

Why is the price going steadily down and everyone is selling?

What are those two mountains at the beginning of the price?

Will it moon? When?
>>
File: Ark_2.png (64KB, 1490x689px) Image search: [Google]
Ark_2.png
64KB, 1490x689px
What are the pros and cons of this coin?
>>
>>1923193
ARK was a pump and dump? Are you STILL holding it?

How the fuck do people miss this. You get in, you get out. Stop buying into to /biz/ coins that aren't ETH or whatever lol.
>>
tfw got in @ 4,4k and sold at 7k

never touching that pos again
>>
>>1923199
>>1923193
Kek there is 0 reason to buy this random coin. If you thought this had potential beyond a pump and dump you're an idiot.
>>

Announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1649695.0
>>
>>1923193
I bought in on this when I thought it couldn't get any lower.

It got lower. Stay away from this piece of shit.
>>
>>1923207
At bitcointalk they are talking that it will moon in like 1 month.

More information?
>>
File: 1490985170426.jpg (318KB, 1536x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1490985170426.jpg
318KB, 1536x1008px
ARK is building SmartBridges between blockhains in order to create a real crypto ecosystem.
I means you will be able to purchase goods and services with any coin with no conversion fee. This is the most advanced and most credible project to enable fast and secure crossblockchain transactions if you compare with other alternatives (Sidechains, off-blockhain channels...)
ARK is very low at the moment and I suggest to get in as much as you can. 5 - 6k satoshis is nothing.
I don't know when it will moon but I know it will.
Good mid term investment
>>
>>1923235
What makes you think that?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.