[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum is becoming so big in April you're gonna piss your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 9

File: unicornethereum.png (54KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unicornethereum.png
54KB, 300x300px
VItalik is on a world tour, check it out: http://fc17.ifca.ai/

Can you say global mf currency?

From reddit: Holy sh*t guys, just saw Vitalik Buterin from my balcony in Malta, is he here to talk to the prime minister?

The hero was wearing a god damn unicorn sweater :) if you guys have been waiting for a signal this is it.
For thoose who dont know, Malta does currently not have any legislation regarding Cryptos, and a few weeks ago the Prime minister of Malta went out and said he wanted to bring crypto and blockchain bussiness to Malta.
This country is currently the number one center of online gambling in the EU, it is also a center of Finance, "wealth management" and the like.
There is a shit ton of money in this country, for tax reasons and more.
So does anyone know what the savior of mankind is doing on this rock?
>>
File: ethmakingmoves.png (290KB, 932x314px) Image search: [Google]
ethmakingmoves.png
290KB, 932x314px
This is YUGE let's connect the dots:
1. Vitalik is seen wearing a unicorn sweater in Malta.
2. Unicorn picture used on this page of Ethereum website https://www.ethereum.org/donate
3. Elon tweets a drawing of a unicorn fart running self driving electric car.
https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/847259545755820033
>>
File: kot blini.jpg (38KB, 600x511px) Image search: [Google]
kot blini.jpg
38KB, 600x511px
>tfw one eth will be worth 100.000$ in 10 years when the internet is based upon the ethereum blockchain

This is a callout to all nocoiners, this is the last chance to purchase tickets to the moon, mars, saturn

We'll leave the solar system before 2020 hits

get in now, or forever remain a wagecuck
>>
>>1922479
Do you really think the world's governments will allow for a Russian autist's magic token to run the internet and global financial system? Especially when it's decentralized?
>>
>>1922491
LOL
>decentralized
60million coins in pre-sale 12million coins to developers
>>
File: yeseth.png (810KB, 1487x1500px) Image search: [Google]
yeseth.png
810KB, 1487x1500px
tfw smart traders are using btc xrp ltc and dash and other pnd to increase their eth supply without driving up the price of eth in the process which would hinder their trade ins.

>>1922491

tfw It makes sense that big money and governments will use ether in automation of all possible industries and finally the little guy gets phased in when he notices he's getting paid in a global universal currency known as Ethereum.
>>
>>1922506
The currency/data token is called Ether.

Ethereum is the entire network. We must use proper terminology because Ethereum will take over and we need people to understand the magnitude of it all now.
>>
File: EnterpriseEthereumAlliance NEWS.jpg (273KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
EnterpriseEthereumAlliance NEWS.jpg
273KB, 1920x1080px
>>1922522
You're right I didn't think they were there yet but you're right.
>>
>>1922505
>Endless ether
>Endless tokens
>Federal Reserve rebranded

Nope
>>
File: oldethshirt.jpg (54KB, 640x767px) Image search: [Google]
oldethshirt.jpg
54KB, 640x767px
>>1922461
forgot one see pic
>>
>>1922506

This is amusing. Continue.
>>
File: cancun.jpg (60KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
cancun.jpg
60KB, 1024x512px
>>1922542

You might want to attend this in November if you want to get more info from people involved themselves in Ethereum. see pic
>>
ETH is going to "crash" from $100 to $95 in a couple months and salty nocoiners will be talking about how we've lost money.
>>
>>1922550
>we've lost money
already turning your potential personal failure into a collective one, are we, anon?
>>
File: dwightmeme.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
dwightmeme.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>1922550

That would be if they bought in at $100 then lost $5 per coin = 5% loss = shit your pants if you're new to crypto charts.

The time to grow balls of steel is now. I learned when eth was is in the teens and 20s or else I'd have a hundred more eth but it's a hard lesson a mooner needs to learn or they'll suicide themselves from the ride too soon.
>>
>>1922557
No, just remembering how nocoiners were running around making fun of everyone holding ETH when it had a dip to $48 all while ignoring that most here got in below $20.
>>
File: TheEtherians.jpg (555KB, 1308x1964px) Image search: [Google]
TheEtherians.jpg
555KB, 1308x1964px
Oh no big deal guys we're just making nice with our alien visitors (see pic) you know those guys from Etheria.
>>
Guys, any good way to make ETH apart from faucets? I'm trying to use this:

ethfaucet . net / faucet-list ? r= 0x91fa86121e4fa3041DAD 343FB21a1d14613aC4Dc

(remove spaces)

Yes, it's my refferal link.

I've just started with this shit but it seems to be for idiots. Any other way? Apart from buying it...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.