[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I own an apartment in Russia (St.Petersburg) I want to rent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

I own an apartment in Russia (St.Petersburg)
I want to rent the apartment to get some $$$ but I don't live in Russia myself.

So the problem is what would i do if the tenant doesn't pay the rent?

I can't even take him to court cause i live so far away.

There has to be a way around this...
>>
>>1922253
Hey, I own several properties in a country I am not even a resident of. Generally in the 3 countries I've invested which have wildly different judicial system than my home country of Canada will have professional property managers that can do both Airbnb and rentals. They will usually handle the contracts as well and take care of recourse/eviction in the event of non payment. They take 5% of gross yield from the rent amount in addition to 1 month of rent (when payed) on a 2 month lease. Effectively for me it is turnkey with maybe 30 mins of work a updating my spreadsheet.

You could also pay friends and family to do it
>>
>>1922253
You can hire someone to take care of this for you for some fee. There are companies that provide these kinds of services
>>
>>1922253
Make your renter believe you live nearby or that you travel regularly to St Petersburg, they can't really verify that.

Or pay someone to take care of business on your behalf. In my country, there are people who do just this - oversee rentals for multiple owners who don't have the ability to do it themselves.
>>
Rent to a close friend. Or to son-basket from sosach, he would be terrified by just a simple thought there's someone who may eventually kick him out and sue.
>>
Also, I am renting a flat in Germany, while the renter is in Japan. Most of the stuff is carried out by his brother here (but the actual stuff was just keys to hand them down to me).
Just rent to right guys and ask close friends/relatives for some payed assistance. Of course when they are not pidorashkas.
>>
>>1922259
Could you give me spreadsheet template pls
>>
>>1922259
>>1922262
>>1922267
interesting. Do you know where i can find such companies?
And can i do all the paperwork online or do i have to travel?
>>
>>1922270
>>1922275
I don't have friends/relatives there
>>
>You could also pay friends and family to do it

Even if i had friends or family there I don't think they would have the authority and right to performrecourse/eviction in the event of non payment
>>
>>1922287
I think they're called relators. Just look up firms on google and email or call their office, they'll probably point you in the right direction.

These companies have experience working with remote owners, so if there's any way to complete the formalities online rather than in person, they will tell you.
>>
>>1922386
I guess i'll have to find a russian firm in my case
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.