[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Want to be an ""automatic"" millionaire?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 12

File: jew-jitsu.jpg (101KB, 758x400px) Image search: [Google]
jew-jitsu.jpg
101KB, 758x400px
Want to be an ""automatic"" millionaire? Then this is the thread for you.

I'll break it down: beginner, intermediate, and advance. Doesn't matter where you're at in life, this thread will be immensely useful for you. So without further rambling, let's advance our Jewitsu.

BEGINNER'S LEVEL: at this level, you're just fixing yourself the mindset to become a millionaire - without the proper mindset, you won't get anywhere (cliche but true).

Here, you want to have the long term mindset of just saving money. You're smarter than the average goy if you save, save, save.

Save money like a Jew:

1. Have FREE media. Torrent all your books (epub or mobi format) and put it into your e-reader. If you live close to a library, just use the shit out of that.

2. Do you know Jews wear the same clothes every day? If he has cum stains on his pants, he just use a magic marker to erase it. Copy the Jew. Try not to spend more then $60 for a high quality clothing item; wear said clothing item evey day, so you amortize the the item to a penny per day (think about cost per wear!)

0/1
>>
File: design-121-2013-06-25-13-24-04.jpg (21KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
design-121-2013-06-25-13-24-04.jpg
21KB, 500x500px
>>1922039
3. Your two biggest expense is transportation and housing. LIVE WITH YOUR PARENTS. As for transportation, depending on your needs, you either buy a cheap 10 years old Honda and drive it until it dies, use public transportation, or use Uber (if it's cheaper for you compared to a car - you need to do a calcuation for this)

4. Learn to cook simple meals. The crock pot is your friend. Stop eating out so much - but if you do it out, opt for cheap meals ("fast casual dinning")

5. It's about cheap pussy. Stop spending so much money on girls, man. Fucking a hooker might be cheaper in the long run - think deeply about this.

6. Let go of material desires. Enjoy enjoy the simple things in life. Spiritual people like monks and nuns live simple but very happy lives. You can buy yourself nice things or go on vacations - but don't think you'll be happy just because you got the material items (you won't)

0/2
>>
File: IMG_2638_t640.jpg (47KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2638_t640.jpg
47KB, 640x426px
>>1922040
(I know a a faggot boy anime fan spent THOUSANDS of dollars on comic books and anime DVDs, when he could have just streamed it online. He needs to learn the way of the Jew. Do not be a dumb goy falling for the consumer lifestyle)

Once you mastered the beginner's phase of being a cheap Jew, you're ready to move on to the intermediate level.
>>
File: jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif (11KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif
11KB, 501x585px
>>1922043
INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: So you saved your shekels like a master Jew, now you're ready to invest like a shrewd Jew. To be an investor, you need to learn and be smarter than the average person (why do you think the Jew always have his nose on the book that he stole from the library? He is the shekel master)

1. Invest in the stocks market. Pick good solid stocks - the blue chips. Or invest in ETFs and let you money grow at at a solid "7 percent" yearly rate. Invest 10 percent of your savings into meme coins (BTC, XMR, ETH)

2. At this point, you want to study about commerce, finance, economics (the Jewish trinity). You want to elite tier books by Felix Dennis, Richard Branson.

If you're fresh, you can start reading okay-meme books like:

A) The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy
by Thomas J. Stanley (summary: be a cheap Jew)

B) Rich Dad Poor Dad: What The Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle
by Robert T. Kiyosaki (summary: invest and let money work for you)

C) The Automatic Millionaire, Expanded and Updated: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich by David Bach (summary: put money into ETFs)

D) I Will Teach You To Be Rich by Ramit Sethi

F) The Millionaire Fastlane: Crack the Code to Wealth and Live Rich for a Lifetime by MJ DeMarco
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
>>1922046

Don't pay money for meme books - steal the books from the libary or download it online. Meme books are good way to start if you're just starting. There is nothing wrong with meme books as long as you're aware it's a meme.

After you're done with meme books, read the holy grail books:

A) How to Get Rich: One of the World's Greatest Entrepreneurs Shares His Secrets by Felix Dennis

B) The Narrow Road: A Brief Guide to the Getting of Money by Felix Dennis

C) The Intelligent Investor: The Definitive Book on Value Investing. A Book of Practical Counsel by Benjamin Graham

You need to read books. There is no way around it. You can watch book summary on youtube or read cliff notes. Ideally you should read the book, so you can internalize the mindset as you climb your way towards a million dollar.

The dumb goys "netflix and chill" while you bury your big nose (if you don't have a big nose, wear those fake ones) into books so you become a shrewd investor.

You're investing your money now? Good good *clasp hands while grinning*
>>
File: 1416312604395-e1432560908301.jpg (68KB, 654x413px) Image search: [Google]
1416312604395-e1432560908301.jpg
68KB, 654x413px
>>1922054

ADVANCE LEVEL: The Jewish master has his own /biz/ system, while paying the goys pittance for his time. At this level, you have your own business.

1. You read the books, right? Now put the knowledge into use by opening a business. It's hard, it's tough but you got the mindsets to make it happen.

2. Your business could be anything: online commerence, ""offline"" drop shipping or running a laundry matt empire or having multiple rental units. Whatever works for you. This phase could take anywhere from 3 to 10 years; whatever you do, don't give up.

3. Register a corp in Panama, Hong Kong, or Singapore. The idea isn't to evade tax; you're avoiding tax (big difference). The big corps avoid tax, that's why Apple has billion dollars in cash reserve because they are registered offshore.

4. Money is useful to a point - you don't want to make money for the sake of money. The point of money is time freedom, so you can become a comfy NEET again :3

And this wraps up the Jewish path to becoming a millionaire.

In summary:

1. BEGINNER LEVEL: save money
2. INTERMEDIATE LEVEL: invest money
3. ADVANCE LEVEL: have your own /biz/ and pay goys a pittance to work under you, while you stay home and masturbate to /gif/ and troll on biz.

(Why did I write this article? Believe it or not, /biz/ is hilarious and there has been very valuable posts - this is my way of giving back ...)

Like this thread? Post your favorite merchant/Jew meme to keep this thread bumped.
>>
File: t_118.gif (222KB, 255x235px) Image search: [Google]
t_118.gif
222KB, 255x235px
>>
Actually good thread, thanks jew master
>>
File: jewish wojak.png (38KB, 501x586px) Image search: [Google]
jewish wojak.png
38KB, 501x586px
>>1922056
>The Jewish master has his own /biz/ system, while paying the goys pittance for his time. At this level, you have your own business.
What is required to start a business, in regards to knowledge?
Accounting courses, investment knowledge?
Any suggestions?
>>
Great points. But for begginer and intermediate to work you need to become a wagecuck. Money doesn't appear out of nowhere in your account.
>>
>>1922093
Yes, from beginner to intermediate you're a wage cuck.

>>1922086
Marketing and sells. Learn how to do copy writing. 80 percent of business is sales and marketing, 20 percent is business model.
>>
>>1922040
>5. It's about cheap pussy. Stop spending so much money on girls, man. Fucking a hooker might be cheaper in the long run - think deeply about this.
Having a girlfriend is waaaaaay cheaper. I don't know but hookers are very expensive where I live.
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 526x526px
WORK HARD FOR 30 YEARS SO I CAN END UP COMFY NEET LIKE I STARTED
>>
File: 1476026522470.jpg (14KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
1476026522470.jpg
14KB, 251x242px
>rich dad, poor dad

Are you kind of person who thinks Tony Robbins actually says anything meaningful? Because it's more or less literally the same bullshit.
>>
File: 1362062502246.jpg (68KB, 516x350px) Image search: [Google]
1362062502246.jpg
68KB, 516x350px
hey goy OP, actual Jew here
all those books are meme books, except Intelligent Investor by Benjamin (Grossbaum) Graham which doesn't give any kind of useful strategy but it's a good read
you need to read books from real Jews, like William Bernstein
>>
>>1922149
AND IN THE END, IT DOESNT EVEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Do we have a megaupload/mediafire/torrent?

/g/ and /lit/ usually hosts the books they shill.
>>
>>1922156
I'm aware that Robert Kiyosaki is a Jew scammer and Tony Robbins is a feel good faggot; they're both memes but they have a few good points for beginners.
>>
>>1922194
go to gen.lib.rus.ec for most books anon <3
super secret illegal book site
>>
>>1922163
Hello Kike, yes I read The Four Pillars of Investing: Lessons for Building a Winning Portfolio by William Bernstein. Yes, I will read his other books too.

If You Can: How Millennials Can Get Rich Slowly by William Bernstein looks interesting too.

Like I said, meme books are shit tier but beginners have to start somewhere.

Perhaps I should shorten the list and only recommend the top books like Felix Dennis and William Bernstein.
>>
>>1922213
You awesome piece of human beeing <3
thanks!
>>
>>1922194
gen.lib.rus.ec and bookzz.org
>>
kis goyim
>>
>>1922218
those Felix Dennis books look like books on entrepreneurship, not investing
the various Boglehead reading lists floating around the internet should be the top priority
>>
>>1922040
>As for transportation, depending on your needs, you either buy a cheap 10 years old Honda and drive it until it dies, use public transportation, or use Uber (if it's cheaper for you compared to a car - you need to do a calcuation for this)
Or use a bike if you live in Europe
>>
>>1922264
>Boglehead reading lists floating around the internet should be the top priority
Gimme the links my nigga.
>>
>>1922056
nice post. i give it 9/10
>The point of money is time freedom, so you can become a comfy NEET again :3
this is a pathetic goal, so one goes and live like a hobo with old clothing and works a lot just to end up living like a lazy cunt . I don't even want to be a neet i like having a job more
>>
>>1922286
https://www.bogleheads.org/wiki/Books:_recommendations_and_reviews
http://www.efficientfrontier.com/reading.htm
>>
>>1922056
>3. Register a corp in Panama, Hong Kong, or Singapore.
Help a big nosed goyim out, how is this done
>>
File: images (1).jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>1922218

>Hello Kike

Lol, OP..

>Mfw the captcha was 'select images of gas stations'
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.