[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I invest in illegal drug sales? I don't want to sell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 5338.jpg (23KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
5338.jpg
23KB, 569x428px
How do I invest in illegal drug sales? I don't want to sell it myself but surely there must be a way to manipulate other people into selling them for me?

>i just fb chatted with my drug addict ex gf who told me she used to make over $1000 a day selling hard drugs
>>
Whatever you do, just remember to pay your taxes. Don't fuck with the IRS.
>>
Sell cutting agents, crack pipes, jewelry bags?
>>
"manipulating people to sell drugs" is what a drug dealer does.

Buy a kilo, dispense it out to your own dealers, take a cut. Ez.
>>
I suppose this would become possible with memecoins

create a triangle of distributor dealer and investor

the distributor sells the drugs to the dealer, but works with investors to keep supply moving
the dealer gets the loan from the investor, and drugs from distributor
the investor makes the loan and collects returns

The dealer works his way up by paying back loans and building credit among distributors/lenders

If the dealer beats the lenders, the distributor could release the dealers name/address

like early memecoin lending sites, lenders could invest any percentage to anyone
the dealer presents the amount and rate to be borrowed, then ties their credit to their loan offer
anyone can fill the offer

I'm sure there could be other measures to make this more practical, but I could see this working in some way.
>>
File: 9781429991339.jpg (99KB, 650x1000px) Image search: [Google]
9781429991339.jpg
99KB, 650x1000px
>>
>>1921952
create a deadman's switch that releases the dealers personal info by block x if the loan isn't paid back.
distributors gain reputation, and move more product by being part of this.
>>
>>1921931
How exactly do you pay taxes on illegal operations?
>>
>>1921926

>Confiding in other people

That's how you get caught.
>>
>>1923345
"Income from illegal activities, such as money from dealing illegal drugs, must be included in your income on Form 1040, line 21, or on Schedule C or Schedule C-EZ (Form 1040) if from your self-employment activity." - IRS instructions

The IRS isn't legally allowed to divulge the information on your tax return to law enforcement unless they receive a court order to do so.
>>
>>1923364
If you get audited and they start asking questions about where you got it from/how you came up with certain figures, what do you tell them?
>>
>>1921926
>1k / day
>poorfag fantasies
>>
>>1923387
If you get audited you're pretty fucked, because then you have to give up details on your buyers and suppliers assuming you don't keep a paper trail.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.