[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I into start-ups? This summer I will have a lot of free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1482469769467.png (249KB, 475x451px) Image search: [Google]
1482469769467.png
249KB, 475x451px
How do I into start-ups?

This summer I will have a lot of free time, living with my grandparents while I work a software engineering internship. I would like to start learning about building a business and generating income.

I think I can easily find solutions to problems, and figure out the logistics of the business itself... but how do I into ideas? If I could just know what I needed to get done, then I could do it.

What are good ideas for products or how can I go about researching to find ideas for products?
>>
is this thread actually for real? Like, do people actually believe they will get help?

Why on earth would anyone give you their own ;profitable ideas?
>>
>>1921236
I don't mean to ask for ideas, but rather ways to get inspiration for ideas / what are the general indicators of a good idea

autist
>>
I mean honestly it's just a question of addressing needs and wants that other people aren't answering. If people are very commonly bitching about a problem or if a few people you know constantly bitch about a problem, ask yourself why it can't be fixed with X solution, then come up with a million ways in which said solution is fucking retarded. If you can't come up with any, talk to the smartest guy you know and have him pick it for flaws. If the only flaws you can come up with are a few logistical hurdles, address it yourself and make money.
>>
File: C4Zjpg0VMAED6GK.jpg (72KB, 655x612px) Image search: [Google]
C4Zjpg0VMAED6GK.jpg
72KB, 655x612px
>>1921232
Hello sir Varg is a registered trademark and copyright of /pol/ cease and desist ur behavoior immediately. As a sign of good faith let me offer you this communist picture for future non/pol/ posting.
>>
>>1921232
If you're not an ideas person naturally, you're gonna have a hard time coming up with anything. I'm not great with ideas but great and planning and executing, so I partnered with a guy who's great with ideas but not so good at handling the details. I recommend you do something similar.
>>
I'm the idea guy you need, also no job this summer just released a dating app and have an idea for a good game that shouldn't be hard to make, also programmed the app myself and have an algorithmic stock screener and looking for local freelance work, wanna partner up senpai
>>
>>1921449
Holy shit that's exactly what I did.
I'm actually looking for a mentor since I quit my last startup, is there any way I could get in touch with you?
>>
>>1921465
I'm actually looking for a new startup to work with myself and want to assist with execution.
>>
>>1921497
>>1921465
>>1921449
>finding business partners on a Marshall Islands papercutting court

W E W
>>
>>1921497
Discord?
>>
>>1921504
>finding a business partner literally anywhere else online
Kys senpai
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.