[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where Iive there are lots of hippies. What can I do to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20161202-232304.png (384KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161202-232304.png
384KB, 1440x2560px
Where Iive there are lots of hippies. What can I do to make money off them?
>>
>>1920768
start selling scented candles. or act like you're a psychic and make them pay for readings
>>
>>1920768
Buy fruits from Costco and go to the farmer's market and say they are genuine organic from your farm.
>>
>>1920796
This
>>
>>1920796
that's scamming he could go to jail for that.
OP you can also become a spiritual leader like Teal Swan and make your followers give you money or something. If you're in the USA that shouldnt be so hard to do. You can also sell hippie things like trips to the mountains, holy water, scented candles, buddhist stuff etc. A thing hippies love is a hammock. the hammock is an essential item for the hippies so you could start selling those if you're in the mood for that. Another thing hippies love is the beatles so maybe you could make a show in the street and they will pay you. remember every hour counts. The hippies also like natural products because they dont like synthetic things that does bad to the body etc. so if you could make some natural soap, deodorant, etc. cheaply at home that would be sooo great. you could also make pedicures for them or maybe bath them or something

But generally most hippies are difficult to make money off because they usually don't live an expensive lifestyle. some easy targets for money making are: teenagers who only buy designer clothing, generally people who only buy designer clothing, rich people who want to buy art and stuff.
>>
>>1920796

Youll increase profits by running out of grocery stores with carts full of vegetables and then selling them as local organic, 0 overhead.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.