[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be a good idea to buy a condo near the strip? I wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Would it be a good idea to buy a condo near the strip? I wouldn't live there just air bnb it and let the equity build up I feel that the city is going to blow up big when the raiders come in besides the city is always getting bigger every time I go.

what are your thoughts biz? Dubai 2.0?
>>
>>1920714
HA rules often forbid short term stays
>>
>>1920718
>HA rules
Homeowners Association?

how short?
>>
>>1920714
i'm guessing the "HA" mentioned by >>1920718 stands for "Hotel something, or maybe Hell's Angels"?

you're gonna get your kneecaps broken by the jewish mafia or their goons, anon. las vegas belongs to the big guys. if it werent for this, then yes you would get rich.
>>
>>1920714
>come to the middle of the desert and play a game you are guaranteed to lose while watching queers do magic tricks
>also we have whores like every other city in the world
Do Americans really fall for this?
>>
>>1920921
Just look at condos on zillow. They will tell you the HOA fees and the company that manages them so you can find the rules.
>>
>>1920740

It's usually not written as a function of length of stay but rather whether the owner resides there, etc.

There's an easy way to figure this out: find a condo you're interested in then look up the master deed and bylaws for the governing HOA with the Clark County Register of Deeds.

https://recorder.co.clark.nv.us/recorderecommerce/
>>
>>1920714
why'd you think that it'd blow up when the raiders come in ?
>>
>>1923381
it'll bring in lots of fans make people wanna go cause they'll finally see other teams

>>1922342
I wanna be a big goy

>>1923326
thx
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.