[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do anyone else check on their enemies once in a while, to feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Do anyone else check on their enemies once in a while, to feel good that they are still failing? There are several evil people that I have a duty to feel good about their failure.
>>
>>1919729
>There are several evil people
Can you tell us about them? How/why are they evil?

Best revenge is success btw
>>
>>1919729
You sound pretty evil yourself faggot
>>
>>1919742
That kind of women who attempt to social climb into start-ups , that is all too frequent. parasitic feminists. once they wreck everything they move onto the next, then blame everyone but themselves. I checked up on her and saw the new suckers who brought her on board, and I wish I could warn them, without seeming like a crazy person myself.
>>
>>1919757
>That kind of women who attempt to social climb into start-ups
Isn't that what psychopaths do in general? They enter a work place or a social circle, get on good terms with people socially, climb the ranks and get their cash/benefits. Then when their fuck up becomes evident and things start crashing they blame everyone else and then they bounce?

You could just send the new company who has to deal with that person a letter of concern from a previous colleague anonymously
>>
>>1919762
Exactly! I don't know how she does it, since her linked in just shows 5 things in 5 years. That is the power of the pussy.
>>
>>1919787
This is why women shouldn't be allowed in the workforce. Their sexual market value already makes it so they don't have to work but when they do they are just taking jobs away from males that actually need them to survive.

It's kinda like millionaires applying for positions at Walmart.
>>
>>1919899
>not working @ minimum wage for tax purpose
>>
>>1919729
I would if I had enemies. I'm too uninteresting to raise strong emotions in people one way or another.

http://www.bostonleadershipbuilders.com/plutarch/moralia/how_to_profit_from_enemies.htm

I read that LBJ would study the fuck out of how Bobby Kennedy, who was apparently the only manipulator on Capitol Hill as good as LBJ, and his people skills despite the fact they hated, with a passion, one another's guts.
>>
>>1919729
the best revenge is burning someone's house down while they're inside it.
>>
>>1921030
No, it's fucking their wife WHILE they look on trapped inside of their burning house and then the local lottery arrives with an announcement that they won the jackpot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.