[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW my recent BTC purchase is gonna take 6 days to arrive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: why.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
why.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>TFW my recent BTC purchase is gonna take 6 days to arrive
>TFW I'll miss out on a ton of PnD's

Why is the U.S so shitty and behind everywhere else? Aren't we the land of freedumb? Freedumb to make mad gains?
>>
If you want to lose your BTC so quickly why didn't you just do an instant buy?
>>
>>1918582
I bought my BTC on coinbase using a mastercard prepaid card. It took literally 2 minutes. I'm europoor though, so I don't know if that changes anything.
>>
What is pnd ?
>>
File: 1486599923970.jpg (37KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1486599923970.jpg
37KB, 400x386px
>>1918584
>>1918585
credit card/Instantbuy purchases don't work in the U.S

>Sorry, our services are not availabe in your country

Everytime
>>
There will be more PnD's anon don't worry. Eth will fluctuate next week which will probably cause some movement in the market. Just keep an eye on the smaller coins. Some people say RADS will start growing in a couple of days but we'll see
>>
>>1918588
try this:
https://changelly.com/
>>
>>1918582
haha, you are aware bitcoin is going to crash to 300 in 3 days, right? holy shit you're so fucked.
>>
>>1918605
Hey thanks for the comfort anon
>>1918626
I should've mentioned I've already used changelly but they only allow you to buy a pitiful 50 dollars and then you have to wait 4 days before you can buy anything else
>>1918631
>No sources
>No facts presented
>Not even a hint of thought

Never change /biz/
>>
>>1918643
haha, youre fucked have fun. bitcoin is going to get 51% attacked retard. get ready
>>
Bitcoin local can do instant purchases, you'll have to do some bullshit like sending selfies with a message on it and pay above market but you'll get your BTC in an hour. You can search by payment method too
>>
I made the same mistake hombre. I've been waiting 8 days for a ATH transfer from goybase. I could have just done the instant transfer for the higher fee. I was going to put 500 into Golem and it went up 30% into GNT and the rest in PIVX and they both went up 30%.
>>
File: proles-dot-jpg.png (23KB, 843x244px) Image search: [Google]
proles-dot-jpg.png
23KB, 843x244px
>why are proles so filthy

Just kidding. Patience is a virtue anon.
Take the time to reflect and not do anything dumb when you do have the coin.
>>
>>1918643
you can always try to turn those 50 bucks into something more. You sound like you are new to this. It's better to trade with little money and slowly learn how to trade. I wouldn't go in deep at the beginning.

>>1918648
you eth shills are really getting desperate
>>
>>1918694
nice ad hom attack fag. bitcoin is toast. literally toast. miners unleashing attk soon
>>
File: 1485584348240.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1485584348240.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>1918694
Yes I am new and I'm definitely fooling around with the 50. It's actually kindof a great way to learn about all of this, messing around with such a small amount. The only thing is I've been making like x1.5 profit which with 50 is dick nothing really. The purchase of BTC I made was only 200 because I can afford to lose it but if I start to make some profit it'll be bigger. Thanks for the wisdom /biz/bro.
>>
>>1918586
Polack Nigger Dick
>>
i have never made a transaction before

>be ausfag
>friend in russia
>want to send them btc so they can sell it for rubli

how do i get my aud to btc to friend in russia to their rubles? is there one location where all of this is possible?
>>
Coinbase is literally instant for me if I want it. The transaction fees are high but its instant. What am I missing here?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.