[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>One of two companies that is using blockchain for memory

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: sia.png (1004KB, 1198x752px) Image search: [Google]
sia.png
1004KB, 1198x752px
>One of two companies that is using blockchain for memory storage.
>other company has shittier tech.
>spotless record
>very high development activity and code commits, on the level of monero, zcash, golem etc..
>great website and public image.
So who is joining me on the ride to the moon?
This is no pump and dump, its simply a very undervalued company that is now finally in the spotlights.
Dont be the guy in the upcoming Siacoin explosion thread that asks" is it too late to join in now ;_; ?".
>>
File: siacoin.png (45KB, 1103x486px) Image search: [Google]
siacoin.png
45KB, 1103x486px
Forgot to mention that while it has the development activity of 300 mil projects its priced at a fraction of them atm.
>>
Really? nobody cares? Well, You will be sorry.
>>
You got me interested, but I'm new here so I don't really know what to do, sorry
>>
Already invested, stfu and quit shilling.no need
>>
Analyzed it. Decided against it.
>>
>>1917373
>>1917480
Its okay anon ill add to (you)r screencap, just make sure to post this later when you show /biz/ how right you were

Also its ~trippled in the past ~10 days so most of /biz/ too scared to invest now and rather look for something else. You wouldve been a lot cooler had you been shilling this at the beginning of this month
>>
I hold a small 10 million sia and went to check on them last night and had major problems with the wallet
>have wallet file in custom location, forget how I used to use it
>SiaUI generates new wallet
>takes ages to unlock
>nbd I'll just regenerate with the seed key
>you can't regenerate the wallet from seed only 'import' the seed
>do this, coins aren't there
>on most recent block
>restart wallet
>coins still aren't there
>wallet file shows 2 seeds now
>get nervous wonder if I fucked up saving the seed
>eventually change config.json to point to original wallet

meh could have been worse, but the recovery process didn't really work and I wonder what would happen if I actually lost the wallet file
That and they actually recommend 8 gigs of RAM just to run the wallet, wtf

Not FUD I just wasn't impressed. It is otherwise really high quality.
>>
>>1918369
>That and they actually recommend 8 gigs of RAM just to run the wallet, wtf
It's going to be fixed soon.
>>
>>1918590
>It's going to be fixed soon.

I hope so. I run it on my home server over with X11 so its not a big deal, but that's the kind of thing that turns normies away
That should be a higher priority than even file hosting

Anyway it's like IPFS, but actually commercially viable

Woah what if they also implemented the reverse, instead of pay to store, you charge for access.
>>
>>1918651
Here's their roadmap if you're interested.

https://trello.com/b/Io1dDyuI/sia-public-roadmap
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.