[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get rich before automation takes over 95% of employment,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: nigger.jpg (35KB, 595x335px) Image search: [Google]
nigger.jpg
35KB, 595x335px
How do I get rich before automation takes over 95% of employment, universal basic income is implemented and getting rich becomes impossible?
>>
>>1916572
You go to entertainment and face the jew.
>>
>>1916577
You will be dead by then, don't worry about it.
>>
Just buy all the S&P500 units you can and the robots will work for you.
>>
Uh no. You will have more time and money to spend to take on opportunities as they come.. Becoming rich and making a million dollar product or billion dollar unicorn will be more likely not less as you won't be sitting around wagecucking..
>>
exploit niches in emerging automation markets. study robotics or CS or some shit
>>
>>1916577
kekkd
>>
>>1916611
and so will everybody else by your logic. Too many pirahnas in the tank.
>>
>>1916635
I only said many people will become rich I didn't say anything about you.
Take some comfort in the fact that many people are just sheep. Even when they have control over their own lives they will probably just do fuck all or continue working for someone or work part time / contract
>>
>>1916572

A computer just beat a grand master at Go last year. It took them this long to win at a game with set parameters and rules, granted a ton of possibilities. Just get into a field that requires specialization and the ability to evaulate and solve creative problems. Something that's a little different case by case, and you won't have to worry for the rest of your working life.
>>
>>1916645
>>1916645
And what fields would that be
>>
>>1916649
Sure as shit not /biz/'s favourite of sucking dick for cash, that is set to be automated in less than 10 years.
>>
>>1916572
engineer automatons
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.