[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make $18/h, no raise after a year of working at current company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1476926717862.jpg (106KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1476926717862.jpg
106KB, 601x601px
>make $18/h, no raise after a year of working at current company
>find out the new employees doing the same job are making $22/h starting despite having no previous experience
>ask my boss for $23/h
>"we'll see" he says, then starts rambling on about budget allocation approval or some shit

Who /ultimate wagecuck loser/ here? Should I have quit on the spot?
>>
Just so you know, all those guys have been friends since highschool.
>>
Grow some balls, quit the wagecuckery, and start your own business.
>>
>>1916520
You're getting cucked senpai.
>>
>>1916520
Either you know your value and demand more or you know your value and stfu. Which one is it?
>>
>>1916520
I got some strategys for dealing with this.

>I will be leaving said company soon if I dont get a raise.
>Ask for a raise everyday. He will probably give it to you after a week if you just never stop whining.
>If he tells you know, ask him what you're doing wrong at work. If he says nothing, ask him if he thinks you are a worthless employee.
>>
find another place that will pay at market conditions, dont let your boss know you are looking for other jobs.

Once you get accepted somewhere else, drop your employer like a rock unexpectedly and let the new guys pick up the slack, it will fuck up your bosses operations and he'll get in trouble for it.

If he asks you to train the new guys, train them to do the basic stuff first and the harder stuff give them vague or wrong information.
>>
>>1916900
best answer
mainly the don't quit until you've got another job, by it's all honestly good
>>
You must be doing something wrong then
Augment your skillset, offer overtime, show you are a worthy employee.
These types of jobs require sucking of the anus, going through the digestive system with your tongue and MAYBE you will hit the heart of the beast
>>
File: 1490061364681.gif (1MB, 560x398px) Image search: [Google]
1490061364681.gif
1MB, 560x398px
>>1916520
>tfw shitposting from work while making more than twice as much as you
>>
>>1916889
Worst idea I've ever heard in your life. Adults don't whine and beg. Maybe that's how you get neetbux from your mummy but that's not really world shit.
>>
>>1916520
Just start slacking off. That's what i did when they pulled that shit on me. If they want to pay you half as much then do half as much work. When they ask why your performance is off tell them you are giving them 18 dollars worth of work. If they want more they will have to pay more.
>>
>>1917221
then they fire him
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.