[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw 25 >Tfw got offered a job with 30% higher salary

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1131574_1350541226568_full.jpg (122KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1131574_1350541226568_full.jpg
122KB, 1024x768px
>tfw 25
>Tfw got offered a job with 30% higher salary
>Tfw the office is full of people in their 40s and 50s and I'd be the youngest person by 10 years

Anyone have experience with this? How much does it suck?
>>
You'll have to get used to people asking you for "tech help" all the fucking time.
>>
they're a lot easier to talk to than other 25 year olds desu
>>
Its fine, most of the people I work with are over 40, I actually prefer it to working with people my age.
>>
>>1914410
It's actually not bad. Older people are generally a lot less politically correct, and you don't need to worry about them ratting you out to HR for minor bantz. They also tend not to be as ambitious if they've been there for a long time so less competition.
>>
>>1914410
Nothing like being surrounded by thirsty MILFs
>>
your really cute anon
>>
>>1914447
It's manufacturing so it's like 80% men :[
>>
File: 1489558615711.jpg (40KB, 334x467px) Image search: [Google]
1489558615711.jpg
40KB, 334x467px
>>1914410
Great if you are not a multihaircolored lefty. Way less drama. You dont get to party with them on the weekends though, as they have their families to take care of.
>>
All of the above. Way easier not to sperg out. The only depressing thing is not having friends outside of work and not having the possibility to make friends at work.
>>
>>1914488
>Not exploring
What are you, a faggot?
>>
>>1914555
>tfw just want a comfy career and dont want a 50 year old mans floppy dick mouth herpes
>>
>>1914410
Sucks dick my man.
I was literally in the same boat.

Got offered $25k more than any other person I know in the same field right out of college, and it was in a city with really low cost of living to boot.

Since taking the job though I have literally zero friends. No friends also means no pussy.
Honestly I'm so fucking thirsty I asked out a single mother 10 years older than me and I still got rejected lol. Shitposting on 4chan is the only thing keeping me sane ironically enough.

I just turned 25, and I made a promise to myself I'd get the fuck out before I turn 26 or I'd eat a bullet.
>>
>>1914717
Why not go out and meet people on the weekends?
>>
What is stopping you cucks from just going out to a bar on the weekend and trying to meet people/talk to girls? How beta are you?
>>
>>1914410
Got experience with this anon.

Got around it by encouraging a good friend of mine to apply for a job he was well qualified for. I went from being under half the age of my next youngest colleague to only being the youngest by a year.

At the time though, I coped by having friends in other teams in the same area. I work in a big government department though so I suppose it was easy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.