[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> He hasn't invested in BAY yet The rocket is prepping,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

> He hasn't invested in BAY yet

The rocket is prepping, Anon...
>>
>>1914233
Have fun with your rocket, im on a spaceship right now.

The PIVX spaceship.
>>
>>1914233
bought yesterday
holding on for dear life
>>
none of the faggots on this board ever listen. They wouldn't last a week on the moon anyways. They'd rather buy MILO and buy at the Ath of various pumps and sell at huge losses.
>>
>>1914233
what the kek is this the 90s?
>>
>>1914551

GUI will be updated later this year. The important thing is the marketplace actually fucking works.
>>
Problem with BitBay is it hasnt got a team. Only one dev doing literaly anything, could take ages to be done, could be lost in between time. Much thing to go wrong rather to go right.

Compare it with SySCoin for example yuo can clearly see the project and where it is heading.
>>
>>1914571

While I do wish David would find some help, I think his transparency, what with him being available on Slack and years worth of forum posts, says a lot about his commitment to the project. He's explained every bit of BAY to me and historically the project has met every milestone of the roadmap in a reasonable timeframe, which speaks volumes. Once its reached a stage in development when it's time to allocate resources to marketing and maybe hire a few extra developers to spruce up the visuals, there's nowhere for BAY to go but up. The rolling peg coming out later this year will definitely boost the price, I can guarantee that.
>>
>>1914233
Why does it look like shit?
>>
>>1914602
>The rolling peg coming out later this year will definitely boost the price, I can guarantee that.
If you can't sell most of the coins you own that's not exactly helpful.
>>
@96TzzGs8

No question on the value of what he has in hands and what he has done fot the project.

Still just saying it could be a very lonnng term investment, compared with some other projects.
>>
>>1914609

The users will vote to determine the price, and it will be nobody's fault but the users were the price to be set too high. In such a case, the value would be voted back down, through either an automatic algorithm or manual user override vote (if you know your shit).

Through this, we can achieve a stable currency that is not as volatile as present-day coins. This thing isn't going to peg itself at $1 a BAY upon first implementation, that's a preposterous strawman.
>>
>>1914614

This is a fair point, which I agree with. This isn't a pump and dump by any means. My intentions with this thread were to make people aware of the low entry point of the investment at current date.

I won't shill and say I don't have some skin in the game, but frankly all I am saying is: if there is room for these MiloCoin meme shitposters, people better at least be made aware of this coin and its extremely low entry point. All it's missing is a larger core base and this could be huge.

A few small business owners could really tip the scales in terms of the potential of this marketplace and its ability to BTFO of Amazon and eBay
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.