[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Community college dropout >Uber driver making $300-$350

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 1484251078040.png (216KB, 421x390px) Image search: [Google]
1484251078040.png
216KB, 421x390px
>Community college dropout
>Uber driver making $300-$350 weekly

How can I make millions of dollars?
>>
>>1914138
Sell something to your passengers
>>
File: 1490152399762.jpg (65KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490152399762.jpg
65KB, 800x400px
You know, like drugs. Drugs, or rare Pepes.
>>
You can become a truck driver instead, you won't make millions but it's a lot better than driving uber
>>
>>1914138
I'm seriously considering driving for Uber while in grad school. I live in Omaha Nebraska, and there isn't a huge Uber presence here yet. Also everything is super spread out, so I can rack up the miles, do you have any tips?
> What are your hours?
> How long does it take to get started?
> Is it difficult to get into?
> What do you have to buy to get started?
Like a thing to hold your phone at eye level? Etc.
>>
>>1914608
my friend is in grad school in Lawrence, Kansas. He drives Uber occasionally
>>
>>1914624
That answers the only question I did not ask, but I guess it's good to know it's possible.
>>
>>1914608
In Omaha you'll sit around waiting for rides since most people have cars already and don't need Uber services as much in bigger cities. Plus when you do pick up a fare, you might have to drive. 10 miles just to pick up the passenger.

You wont make much money. You'll just sit in your car most of the time.
>>
>>1914138
Make connections with people, move to a city if you need. Somewhere where people are making moves that you can pick up on.
>>
>>1914608
> What are your hours?
I make the most money on the weekends when all the normies get out of the nightclubs/bars
> How long does it take to get started?
Almost immediately I got accepted literally the next day after I sent the paperwork
> Is it difficult to get into?
lel no, just have a drivers licence, insurance and a 4 door car that is 2004 or newer.
> What do you have to buy to get started?
A good phone I guess and thats it
>>
>>1914691
Oh and obviously no felonies they do run a background check before they hire you.
>>
File: tfwnohomesold.jpg (10KB, 226x339px) Image search: [Google]
tfwnohomesold.jpg
10KB, 226x339px
>>1914138
>mfw uber is closing in denmark

Now I have to walk home from parties like some ape
>>
>Uber's river
>potential to kidnap your costumer and sell them to slavery or harvest their organs for hundred of thousands
>invest the money on the real state meme and live out the remaining days off the rent
>>
>>1914726
Just drive drunk you fool.
>>
>>1914138

Buy ETH.
>>
>>1914138
Find a niche in the market and exploit it.

Some people have unique(ish) skills (cooks, artists), other people just notice a gap in rendered services. Find yours.
>>
>>1914138
Join an affiliate network and keep an iPad in the car for people to fill out surveys on
>>
>>1914138
You could probably make money selling drugs to the people you pick up from clubs and shit.
>>
File: 1482171806656.png (301KB, 322x449px) Image search: [Google]
1482171806656.png
301KB, 322x449px
>>1914726
>not driving yourself
>not perfecting your drunk driving technique
>being this beta

Your ancestors would get drunk and go into battle. What's your excuse?
>>
>>1915374
I'd be cool driving after about 3-4 beers but after that the risk vs reward starts to lean heavily against you.

Just plan your night out properly, don't be a selfish prick and get on the road drunk as fuck just because you're too stupid to figure out how to arrange a better way home.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.