[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was at the swap meet last weekend and I found a fellow selling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (42KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
42KB, 1280x720px
So I was at the swap meet last weekend and I found a fellow selling anime pillows, but I noticed that several didn't have a tag on them indicating that they where a licensed product from the respective anime's studio. Are they legal to sell? America btw.
>>
>>1913746
>Are they legal to sell?
you know they're not.

the question is, "will he get caught?"
the answer is almost always, "no."
>>
>>1913746
how much was he selling them for? I doubt he makes much money.
>>
Been keeping an eye on a japan biz like that. It's called hobbyheart. Fairly save business, not legal tho
>>
>>1913746
I ordered tapestrys from alibaba, had them put wifus on them
>10$ each custom imaged tapestry
>40$ at local flea market

I did this for a while but honestly dealing with suppliers on baba is annoying so I stopped
>>
>>1913946
Are you in the U.S. . Did you ever have trouble with customs?
>>
>>1913946
Yes I am, no I didnt have problems with customs. Mostly suppliers that were probably using google translator is where any complications came from. I had to hold their hand when I showed them what I wanted and how I wanted it. I sent them the images, and then they couldnt place it properly to save their lifes. (they seriously tried to tile image some of them) So i had to edit and stuff but After two weeks of back and forth, They got it right though and were consistent for me. Also it was smaller orders I was buying 10-20 at a time. I might of got lucky but im not sure Just fyi because my friend tried ordering 100 shirts and 100 hats and 100 hoodies all from the same supplier trying to get a good bundle deal and start a clothing line and they scammed him, sent him shirts and tees without his designs, and didnt ship the hoodies at all lol Oh and if that wasnt good enough when he asked for a sample they sent him a different type of T then what they printed his shit on
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.