[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't miss this train. https://finance.yahoo.com/news/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: camh-report-20161207.jpg (123KB, 780x439px) Image search: [Google]
camh-report-20161207.jpg
123KB, 780x439px
Don't miss this train.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/horizons-etfs-launch-first-marijuana-203000776.html

Horizons ETFs Management (Canada) Inc. ("Horizons ETFs") is pleased to announce that it has filed its final prospectus to launch the Horizons Medical Marijuana Life Sciences ETF ("HMMJ"). Units of the exchange traded fund ("ETF") have been conditionally approved for listing by the Toronto Stock Exchange ("TSX") and are slated to begin trading on April 5, 2017, under the ticker symbol HMMJ.

HMMJ will be the first ETF that offers direct exposure to North American-listed stocks that are involved with medical marijuana bioengineering and production. HMMJ is an index (or passively managed) ETF, which seeks to replicate, to the extent possible, the performance of the North American Medical Marijuana Index ("the Index"), net of expenses. The Index is designed to provide exposure to the performance of a basket of North American publicly traded companies with significant business activities in the marijuana industry.
>>
Saging politely. List of companies in the ETF:

Aphria Inc.
Aurora Cannabis Inc.
CannaRoyalty Corp.
CanniMed Therapeutics Inc.
Canopy Growth Corp.
Cronos Group Inc.
Emblem Corp.
Emerald Health Therapeutics
GW Pharmaceuticals
International Cannabis Corp.
Insys Therapeutics Inc.
Maple Leaf Green World Inc.
Organigram Holdings Inc.
Scotts Miracle-Gro
Supreme Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc.

You could buy them individually but if you're a small-time investor, the fees for individual orders would outweigh the management overhead of this ETF.
>>
Invested in Aurora and Supreme Pharma
Like pretty much all ETFs, it's better to spread out in to individual securities. May still pick up a couple shares as a hedge.
>>
>>1913160
can't buy this shit in robinhood, can I?
>>
>>1913266
I'm going to buy the ETF, trading lower possible returns for more security
>>
>>1913266
if supreme doesnt get their fuckin license soon so i can dump this shit im gonna freak. i just want to put the money into eth
>>
>>1913294
Oh for sure, there's a few on that list I would never go into individually. As a whole it should surely go up. I may wait a couple weeks after launch to see how the market reacts and to avoid a high opening price.
>>1913295
It takes time. I'm more worried about Canada finally passing legislation on the matter.
>>
>>1913308
>Liberals need weed legalized to get re-elected
>Liberals have a majority government
It's almost 100% going thru
>>
Can an American buy this?
>>
>>1913320
There's certainly enough momentum for it. Fingers crossed.
Even my state here in the US is considering legalization and we suck. Great for revenue and I do believe in its medical use.
>>1913328
When it comes on the market I'm sure. If you don't want to wait, most of the companies in the index are currently OTC.
>>
>>1913328
You will be arrested for possession, tazered and forced to tip the officer
>>
>>1913426
and buttfucked. forgot that
>>
>>1913285
I'm with this guy, can we buy it in Robinhood?
>>
>>1914228
>>1913285
No. Use a regular broker.
>>
I know it's Canada but I don't think it's a good time to invest in and MJ stocks when the US AG is so anti MJ.

A few raids here and there and investors will flee
>>
>>1913426
You forgot groped by a TSA agent with a questionable background making minimum wage.
The Turd is giving the green light for people to grow their own weed, 4 plants 1 meter in height, to be strictly enforced by a new army of weed inspectors and gropers.
>>
>>1914263
I'm of the belief that our Executive branch is going to allow for states rights on the issue. At least for medical usage.
In the conference yesterday on opioid addiction a mother exclaimed that MJ is a gateway drug.
I think we are also underestimating just how out of the bag this cat is. Too much money invested to let it get taken away so easily.
>>
The number one gateway drug is ethanol
>>
>>1914263
You post is pretty uninformed. All of the companies are Canadian LP's. LP's are inspected by the Canadian Government, and theres only 47 of them. They operate under very specific guidelines. Government personnel is constantly inspecting the facilities and the marijuana itself. The only way this marijuana can reach the legal health canada approved patient is by mail.

On the other hand, marijuana storefronts or dispensaries source their marijuana from unknown and therefore illegal orgins. These dispensaries pop up in cities and get their doors kicked in and are raided on a daily basis. The government and police do not like them, because it is assumed that the orgins of the marijuana are related to more crime, can be freely sold to minors, and may have
chemical contamination.

Just invest in the damn canadian LP's. You reasoning about raids doesnt apply to the companies you will invest in with the ETF.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.