[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bought some shift at >pic related. Did I fuck up ? If not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170329-093407.png (81KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170329-093407.png
81KB, 720x1280px
I bought some shift at
>pic related.
Did I fuck up ? If not how long should I hold for? New trader here.
>>
>>1911146
Kek goodbye
>>
why did you buy it
>>
>>1911180
A few days ago someone told me to buy and hold on for a week or two. I noticed it was at a good price today so I went for it.
>>
Just hold for now. And let this be a lesson for you to not trust every random shill that comes along. research the coin a little before you buy it.
>>
>>1911146
It'll eventually reach 1$ per coin, but nothing more.
>>
>>1911336
Yeah definitely.
>>1911354
Really? That would be huge for me. Do you know how long aproxx? (1 week, month, year)?
>>
>>1911193
all alt coins are good prices unless the mildstone alt in which case the have real value of 10+
>>
>>1911146
>Did I fuck up ?
Yeah. You should have bought MILO.
>>
Look if you want to make it back, the coins to buy now are LBC and VIA. You just gotta keep up. LBC is a pretty good long term hold though and VIA is going up too. Just be patient and buy in when there's a dip (like now).
>>
>>1912107
Yeah man hope you are not shilling. Seen this advice on a few threads already.
>>
>>1912267
You are literally too retarded. Cash out before you lose all your money.
>>
>>1912274
Explain to me why I should buy LBC. Are there updates coming or something?
>>
>>1912274
>>1912280
And also there are a lot of people dumping it right now, why is that?
>>
>>1911390
If he could tell you how long it would take, he would be a millionaire.
>>
>>1911390
You can wait until ipfs and phantom are released, it might go up. But I can't say that I'm 100% sure, so think for yourself if you're willing to take a gamble on that
>>
>>1911193
>>1912267
>>1912288
m8, please withdraw your money until you've done some research. DO NOT TRUST ANYONE ON THIS SITE. i could tell you to buy dogecoin right now because its cheap and you should hold on to it for a month or 2 and see big gains-- does that mean I'm right? no, you'd have to be a fucking moron to believe that, just like you'd be a moron to just take anyones word on any of these shitcoins
>>
>>1912554
OK i havnt been listening to anybody. Usually base my purchases off of my own research but I'm only trading with 20 something dollars. Turned it into 40 first week.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.