[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Koreans Jews? (how my GF tried to Jew me) My Korean girlfriend,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Womanlet.jpg (606KB, 1008x1834px) Image search: [Google]
Womanlet.jpg
606KB, 1008x1834px
Are Koreans Jews? (how my GF tried to Jew me)

My Korean girlfriend, who lives in Korea, just told me she met a Korean Jiu-Jitsu master who wants to hire me to be an assistant instructor, he also wants to train himself by sparring with me (cuz I'm a big tough caucasian and he wants experience against bigger guys). And he'll train me for free to fast track me to black belt.

So I was overjoyed at the opportunity to train full time and do what I love for my job. Then my gf starts saying she wants a cut, since she'll be helping me put up a website and finding students for me. So I was suspicious, but I told her I could give her 25% for the first 6 months and 10% for the next 12 months after that.

THEN she starts laying the Korean Jew sauce on me. She starts calculating the value of the free training with the black belt at 15-30 hours per week at 150$ per hour (his usual rate for private lessons). Then she's claiming that according to her experience in the financial industry, the free training is an intangible benefit that should be counted as part of my profit.

Basically she would be taking up to 1125$ per week just off the training, BEFORE I had earned any actual money.

So I called her a Jew, told her I dont give a fuck about her financial Jewry.

Are Koreans Jews? What just happened to me?
>>
>>1909691
haha send that bitch back to slanteyeville
>>
>>1909691
Koreans are the Asian Jews.
Japan is asian america
China is a more successful Brazil.
laos,vietnam, etc is afrika
Thailand/Phils are SA
>>
>>1909691
Wait, do you live in Korea or is this just some elaborate scam?
>>
>>1909729
Ok, so I was in the Air Force, I met my gf in Korea. Now I civilian now and live in the US, but my gf has beef begging me to come live with her in Korea. Her parents are millionaires and will pay for her apartment. She is also super hot.

She used to be really rich herself on the basis of her former career in finance, but she burned all the $ she made living like a socialite in NYC. Its a pretty interesting situation if u wanna hear more.
>>
File: pzZWauW.jpg (54KB, 375x500px) Image search: [Google]
pzZWauW.jpg
54KB, 375x500px
>>1909745
AMAs on plebbit, chairforce fag
>>
>>1909745
Go on, im listening
>>
>>1909745
Ok, so she is 40 years old and cuuute. When I was in Korea I tried not to mess around with too many girls because race mixing is wrong :^)

But in my last week in the Air Force, before flying back to the US, I decided I had to sleep with at least one REALLY HOT Korean girl. So I met this girl on tinder, she had no profile pic and was 40, so I assumed she was not gonna be very cute. But when I met her at the restaurant in Hong-Dae I was greeted by this model looking chick who was obviously a rich socialite. I thought I was out of my league, so I clammed up out of nervousness. Later she told me she thought I was being ALOOF and it made her intrigued and turned on.

After dinner we went to a club to dance, and we made out a little. While my back was turned for 30 FUCKING SECONDS I turned around and she was snooping on my phone.

So I am a weird guy. I take notes on my phone as a sort of diary. She opened my phone and somehow found a note where I said something like this

"I need to find a woman to reproduce with and have about 6 children. If I cannot find an acceptable mate by the time I am 30 I will just have as many illegitimate children as possible."

So basically, she really wants kids. her biological clock is ticking. and when she read that she saw me as an answer to her prayers. (my interpretation)

On a side note, before I contacted her, I had reserved a hotel in the area. My plan was find a girl on Tinder to go on a date with, and if I couldnt get laid just prowl the streets for sluts.

cont.
>>
>>1909973
So when we left the club, it was so late that it was impossible for me to make it back to base before curfew and she would have to take a cab (because the subway was shutting down for the night). So I told her she could spend the night with me at my hotel.

So at the hotel she told me about how she moved to the US when she was 15, got a degree in finance, made like a million $ on her 6 figure salary and investments, and then quit in 2008, just before losing a shit load during the financial crash. She lived an expensive lifestyle in NYC for years and made some good profit selling her startup, but now her finances were low and I actually had more $ in my bank account. She also said she had been praying every day to meet a man to get married and have children with.

I dismissed this as irrelevant as I was leaving in a week and would never see her again (so I thought)

However, she kept hitting me up on kakao talk, and she was beginning to grow on me. Since it was my last week on base, I was living out of the respectably nice base hotel and didnt have any real responsibilities. So I met her again and took her back to the hotel, and we ended up fucking like rabbits for a week.

THEN I assumed i would never see her again. But she kept sending me emails and texts while I was in the US. I humored her because I didnt have the heart to tell her it was hopeless. After I had been in the US for about a month she told me she was going to be staying in her millionaire friend's cabin in the mountains of New Hampshire for a week and then spend a few days in NYC. She invited me to stay with her during that time. So I decided it would be a fun discount vacation with a hottie and went. I had a great time, we were snowed in in NH, fucked like rabbits, and her rich friend fed us amazing food every day. Then she showed me around NYC and we bonded a lot. I drove her to JFK then drove back home.
>>
>>1909691
Shes not really jewing you as a business partner. You would counter argue here to get a better price. The problem is that your gf wants to be your business partner. Honestly the whole thing sounds like a lie. If you arent already a black belt then there is no gain for the instructor. Most likely he just wants to use you as advertisement as having a white dude in his gym. Also its not free if you have to pay for it. You could argue that it would make more sense to negotiate the price with the instructor himself and most likely still get the training for free if he was that interested.
>>
>>1909979
Since then she has been continuously hoping i could join her in Korea. I was hesitant at the idea until she told me our living expenses would be covered, and I had the chance to make a lot of money teaching English, and I could train with this black belt. Plus her own business she is starting has the potential to make her rich. So I saw it as a chance to marry into a rich family and train martial arts all day. My alternative is keep living with my parents and go to college or work some wage slave job.

Well, Does anyone have any advice/comments/questions? I hope I get some feedback.
>>
>>1909982
I wouldnt be paying for the training. He would train me for free and pay me as an asst. instructor. My problem is my gf wants to count the free training AS A FORM OF PAYMENT TO ME.

Serious martial artists are always looking for training partners who are willing to put in time. And high level older martial artists are often frustrated just teaching the basics to slews of new students, and want a dedicated protege to pass their knowledge on to. But you're right, she could be lying about that.
>>
>>1910000
checked

>>1909984
how your girlfriend lost so much money after making so much is beyond me. why you don't see her greed in your business plan as a red flag is also beyond me, especially considering how you claim she's so interested in you. here's advice: imagine she was fat and ugly, or a man. would you still a) start a business with her and b) still love her? if the answer is no you're only chasing after looks, which fade.
>>
>>1909973
>While my back was turned for 30 FUCKING SECONDS I turned around and she was snooping on my phone.

Run....

RUN!

If you already see warning signs now just wait will happen if you continue to date.
>>
Don't mix family with business.

No more jewing girlfriend.
>>
>>1910000
Im a good looking guy in kr (latino/white) so I somehow made friends with kpop stars n get around, besides having sex Ive actually made close friends with many kpop stars(old n young), ur story especially since its a model tier, around 40, n rich parents soubds exactly like a celeb i know, have u made a background check on ur gf op?she might a celeb
>>
>>1909973
>Shes 40 years old
>This is when a females offspring will either have
>autism
>aspergers (just a sperg)
>downsyndrome

Worst yet, you are racemixing with an older woman.
That only works when both of the partners are young to reduce the risks, we are not talking about normal race mixing like distant slav relatives do but asian and caucasians.

Honestly just based on her age should be enough, she sees you as some exotic boytoy and is only out for your looks and physique.

I mean really, you went for a 40 year old woman that has no grasp on money? And now wants to use you?

m8 you can pick up 20 year olds at your age and get away with it until you are 50.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.