[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is ANYTHING that is said in this box reliable?? i want to believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

is ANYTHING that is said in this box reliable?? i want to believe some of the things they're shilling and buy in for some easy profits but i just can't take it seriously
>>
>>1909269
Nah, they're all pajeets, don't believe a word of what they say
>>
>>1909278
top kek, they're currently shilling lbc as the next 2000% coin
>>
>>1909269
Don't trust anything anyone says, do your own research and make your own decisions. There are no friends and no one in this world has your best intentions in their mind/hearts.
>>
where do you guys research these coins and whats going to be the next hot one? I'm new to crypto and I'm willing to put in the time to read up on the shit i just don't know where to find the info
>>
>>1909269
The Trollbox is a fucking joke. They were shilling ShadowCash hard two weeks ago FFS- just days before its value halved.

No troll when I say biz has far better advice when it comes to crypto than the losers in the trollbox.
>>
>>1909269
no, not at all. it actually will hurt your IQ if you read what the mods say
>>
>>1909290

This

>Please_respond
>>
>>1909290

LEPEN is still earlyish, guarnatee a nice profit, i'm already up 0.4 btc
>>
>>1909345
is that on bittrex? i would say you're just shillling but I've seen a lot of posts about that
>>
File: kneepads.jpg (72KB, 866x1300px)
kneepads.jpg
72KB, 866x1300px
>>1909269

POLONIEX: hey we need as many fees as possible but please no hyping coins please

User: ok red shield master we will keep the scamming to a minimum (hehe)

POLONIEX: Good because we don't want to appear like this is the largest ponzi ever operated. Have some marks for your forehead.

User: Thanks captain red shield you are the best.

User1: did you guys here that meme coin number 1000987 is going to the moon today?

User76: Fuick yeah i've been holding for so long and now i'm about to roi on all my investments

User35: I would go 1000x leverage to maximize your profits

POLONIEX: You can read about leverage on our leverage page

User76: Thanx :)
>>
>>1909383

DO your own resersrch im not your mom but Im just saying how much ive made in unrealized gains.
>>
>>1909408
m8...
>>1909290
>>
File: IMG_4461.jpg (24KB, 200x200px)
IMG_4461.jpg
24KB, 200x200px
>>1909405
delet this
>>
coin market cap is a good place to research up and coming coins, and just go to the coins website to see if it looks promising tech wise or just a pnd.
If you want to leave a tip, feel free:
1JawLumZ9X1DC7DcmFfiGumCpSS4Y63d28
>>
File: laughing.jpg (33KB, 485x340px) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
33KB, 485x340px
>>1909429
Busoni is that you.....
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.