/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you be with a girl that has terrible credit debt or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 20170328_161322.jpg (858KB, 1333x1140px) Image search: [Google]
20170328_161322.jpg
858KB, 1333x1140px
Would you be with a girl that has terrible credit debt or bad money management?
>>
File: Red camera 360.jpg (479KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Red camera 360.jpg
479KB, 1920x1080px
>>1908729
That's most women mate, finding one that isn't is rare
>>
>>1908729
depends: how good she is in sucking cock?
lot's of shortcomings can be balanced by great enthusiastic head.
>>
My gf of 3 years was never able to pay off her 500$ credit card, nor save, just spends.
In came her tax return, made her clear it off and took her credit card from her and from now on when she wants to use it I make sure she pays it off afterwards.
To answer the question, they are all if not mostly financially inept.
But you can teach them not to!
>>
>>1908808
Better be amazing to put up with that ineptness

>>1908832
How do you put up with someone like that? I couldn't stand having to be the only one with money
>>
>>1908729
no
>>
>>1908729
Dating a female with $80k in student debt. She's fucking stupid with money, but that's exactly why she's with me. I'm the provider. Luckily her dumb purchases are small and easy for me to handle. Bought her a $3k car, and took her out to a number of cheap dinners she's cool with. Literally cheaper than a prostitute and she worships me.

Got to be careful though, some women will drain the fuck outa you. If they're asking money weekly or even monthly, dump her. I've been with this girl right now for months before she even mentioned her financial issues. This is where I guided her but also gave her some money she's eternally grateful for. Fucking worth it and she's gorgeous.
>>
>>1908840
Cooks, amazing head and sex
>>
>>1908729
>>1908729
just depends on how bad, I'm in my 30s, and they can have a lot of damage built up, if I walk into a room at thier place with 10 years of recipts and bills in shoeboxes, or havn't paid taxes in forever, than I walk.
also drug addicts You Have To walk away, because the drug always comes first and money will just be burnt, stolen for the drug
>>
>>1908974
my gf is way more frugal than me and has less debt too. fucking weird. she comes from an absolute poorfag family from the countryside. she had a useless degree but got a job in it, makes almost as much as me. we actually save roughly the same amount.
>>
>>1908729
I'm actually divorcing a woman bc she's shit at managing money. After 6 years.
>>
File: OH.png (101KB, 225x253px) Image search: [Google]
OH.png
101KB, 225x253px
>>1908805
>that image
I'm bursting out the seams.
>>
>>1908729
Casually: Yes

Long term: No
>>
If you care about money or anything else avoid all women. They are all parasites
>>
>>1908729
Just give me a stage name, webcam and a dog
I'll make millions baby
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.