[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you know when a coin will pump? Also opinions on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: altcoins.jpg (435KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
altcoins.jpg
435KB, 800x600px
How do you know when a coin will pump? Also opinions on TIME and SHIFT?
>>
>>1908590
/biz/ just buys the newest coin,and shills it. causing the pump cause it is so cheap goy.Then the actual sites shows this and they join in to pump and then they leave
>>
>>1908599
So new coins will pump very quickly and you should get out as soon as you're profitable?
>>
>>1908599
Does that work? For the original shitposters here. Where else do they post? Or, where else do these calls to buy shitcoins come from?
>>
>>1908643
I don't know, but most likely a shit coin is gonna have an internal pump and dump separate from /biz/,sure sometimes the internal cabal might use biz as a pump,but they always got their own.

The rest of the buzz is generated but the actual coin team and how much pr they got. bitbay is an example of no PR even thought it has a working market.
>>
>>1908599

Who are the actual sites ?
>>
>>1908696
I mean the exchanges. like bittrex shows the top gains etc when people see 3 digit greats they cannot help hopping on
>>
>>1908590
I been learn a lot from one week ago that I started con crypto

What gather people into them is the possibility that they would increase in value, since that day arrive, is all just speculation and artificial value that people give, u can be one of two types of trader, long and short therm, u can invest in a well know coin and wait a few weeks or months for a result, or u can go for the new coins or the ones have high volume and buy low and sell a little bit higher or u may risk loosing

every trader objective is make money so dont let enyone tell u some are lack on moral, this is pure bussines and ambition.

So there u go, if you want any tips from a 10 time winner and 12 time looser, feel free.

both time and shift are new coins, i would bet shift because is well backed with shapeshift, but neither for a long therm. In order of importance to me

Ethereum
Dash
Goleum
Pivx
Bitbay
>>
couldn't you track the rate of change of volume? Is that an indicator?
>>
>>1908590
I been learn a lot from one week ago that I started con crypto

What gather people into them is the possibility that they would increase in value, since that day arrive, is all just speculation and artificial value that people give, u can be one of two types of trader, long and short therm, u can invest in a well know coin and wait a few weeks or months for a result, or u can go for the new coins or the ones have high volume and buy low and sell a little bit higher or u may risk loosing

every trader objective is make money so dont let enyone tell u some are lack on moral, this is pure bussines and ambition.

So there u go, if you want any tips from a 10 time winner and 12 time looser, feel free.

both time and shift are new coins, i would bet shift because is well backed with shapeshift, but neither for a long therm. In order of importance to me

Ethereum
Dash
Goleum
Pivx
Bitbay
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.