[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to work only part time >but minimum wage worth >sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>want to work only part time
>but minimum wage worth
>sad tax makes sad
>realise could just marry some woman to save her from getting deported
>no tax
>live in a trailer
>suddenly can actually get by
Would a mexican marry a robot? Is there any underground thing I should know of to go get a foreign wife? They do things like this in movies. I figure they don't eat alot.
>>
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>1906733
If you're married you don't end up owning taxes I've calculated. Otherwise they ask for money.
>>
>>1906745
owing*
>>
>>1906730
>>/r9k/
>>
>>1906730
Wrong board man, but I will be kind enough to give you some advice anyways since I have already wasted my time reading your shitpost. If you really want to get rich fast, with minimal effort, and only want to work part time, try sucking some dicks you god damn fucking faggot.
>>
>>1906755
>rich
>not getting the point of wanting to just get by
Is this board full of jews? You'd owe a couple hundred dollars unless married. A mexican can werk under the table cleaning people's houses or whatever, orange picking, and then that'd be her providing for herself, so it's no money wasted.
>>
>>1906730
Why marry a Mexican when theres English birds paying to marry yanks?
>>
>>1907860
>Why marry a Mexican when theres English birds paying to marry yanks?

I prefer girls with teeth. Thank you.
>>
>>1907865
> no income and marrying a third world border jumper means spare money for the dentist.
>>
>>1906730
>be me
>have completely fucking autistic friend
>he orders some catalogs of Russian mail-order brides from an ad he found in back of Soldier of Fortune magazine
>he jerks off to their headshots and mini-biographies but never actually goes through with it
>a few years later, he's drowning in a backlog of his own seminal fluids
>gets this cumbrained idea that he will use regional and cultural socio-economic disparity to exploit himself himself a honey-skinned young bubble-butted Latina to make him sandwiches (empanadas) and fetched him cold canned Tecate whenever he snaps his fingers
>drives to Mexicali or calimexi or some fucking dusty shittown equivalent (Pueblo de Mierdo in the local dialect)
>starts drinking inside what I can only assume is the sort of dive where they have 2 donkey-shows daily.
>20-something guy tells him about his lonely sister who is looking for a nice man to settle down with
>Ok, this is what I'm here for. "Hook me up, Cabron"
>calls his "sister"
>40-something, withered hag, with skin like a burnt marshmallow and vag like bluewaffle.png staggers in
>autism and jiz-rot takes over brain functions
>he marries her. For real.
>brings her home, leans back on his resin patio chair and awaits inflow sandwiches and Tecate
>she whips him like the fucking beta dog that he is
>she makes him make sandwiches
>she makes him get pointless wagecuck job
>she makes him finance her car, furniture, big screen, and Netflix
>she constantly denigrates him publicly "a real man would have his own house, a real man would have a nice car, a real man would be supervisor of TGIF by now, a real man wouldn't cry after sex, etc"
>I frequently think of him and how his exploitation scheme blew up in his face whenever I'm feeling down, and I smile and nod and know that there is justice in this world
>>
Why does it have to be Mexican? Aiming for the lowest hanging fruit of the lowest hanging tree huh?
>>
>>1906768
Getting rich and making enough to get by without having to work is pretty mich the same thing just scaled. It takes the same lessons and skillset. May as well get rich...
>>
>>1907927
should've ordered a russian qt
>>
>>1907927
Solid story / 10 anon. Got 1 for ya.

>be me
>be robbed
>think long and hard to beat his ass or not. Really only even debate it because cant find him an have calmed down
>learn valuable lesson of documenting my shit and gps tag it.
>learn how to never be robbed again.
>have peice of mind.
(We are now here.)
>starts youtube channel
>builds bait cars and shit
>hires friends to troll theives IRL
>gets rich from youtube
>dies happy because karma and 30 sroken chainsaws...
>>
>>1906730
Why work min wage just buy kneepads
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.