[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man showered at the local YMCA and found a way to live in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1485567416744.jpg (266KB, 815x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1485567416744.jpg
266KB, 815x1153px
This man showered at the local YMCA and found a way to live in the office he worked at.

That's why he's worth 13 billion dollars.

What's stopping you from kicking ass at your goals 100%? You have to imagine yourself drowning, and you're about to do anything you can to get that breath of fresh air.

Me? I'm going to live in my car in our driveway, I already talked about it with my roommates.

Taking online classes while working two jobs - to fund my college classes (for my backup career plan) and my entrepreneur dreams as well.

See you on the other side, bitches.
>>
My goals aren't that drastic. I just want $2,500 a month take home, a truck, and a boat, and live close to a good river. I don't need to suck dicks and live in dumpsters to achieve those goals. I'm 23 and already part way there. Got the income, now just saving for the rest.
>>
wow im so inspired now, wow
>>
>>1905475
good luck bro you got this
>>
>>1905475
Nor sure if bait or you're actually retarded
>>
>>1905475
i sleep in my storage room, a few hours each night and pretend i'm working if anyone bothers me. Girlfriend thinks i'm working late. I'm really just on 4chan jerking it and playing video games. see you on the other side!
>>
>>1905560
Spot the momma's boy
>>
>>1905475
I sleep in the shed behind my friends house for $50/month. When I'm not working on my shopify accounts or trading crypto currency, I pick up aluminum cans on the side of the road for the 10 cent deposit. I run my car off used fryer oil my friend at the local Burger King hooks me up with. I have another side income where I go around with my buddy's lawnmower mowing lawns in the neighborhood. All my clothes I take out of donation boxes. Food? All dumpster dived. Getting close to 90k in my bank account already.

What's stopping me from becoming rich? Nothing. See you guys on the other side.
>>
File: 325.png (190KB, 435x362px) Image search: [Google]
325.png
190KB, 435x362px
>>1905475
>>
>>1905592
Pretty legit of you, if not troll.
>>
>>1905475
Now you see this is really interesting, my problem is I don't have a roadmap to achieve my goals, I have no fucking clue what happens between point A and C, or where B is...

And yet I live a comfy as fuck life right now, and hate it.

But you're 100% right. If you're not willing to suffer for success, you don't deserve success, and are diminishing your chance of success by the simple act of being a pussy.

>/biz/ takes no notice of truthbomb and keeps P/Ding meme coins while wondering how many Milocoin they need to buy to afford a trophy wife
>>
>>1905592
That was my life when i was 9-15yo, but without the 90k...

Yep, third worlder.
>>
>>1907302
You gotta hustle to make money.
>>
I just need 2000 dollars to remodel the third floor of my house. Then rent it and Yay ! Free money

I have 150 dollars now but I live in a second world country and I refuse to work full time. I got a weekend only job and I'm going to use that to get a loan in the bank. I also started to trade crypto and I buy/sell used things online. I have my own comfy apartment in my big house and I don't have debts

How I'm doing it, fampais ?
>>
File: 157225.jpg (9KB, 200x240px) Image search: [Google]
157225.jpg
9KB, 200x240px
>>1906810
same
>>
>>1905475
I drink cat piss to remember that life is hard and that you have to hustle. Wow feels great to be a entrepreneur! ;D
>>
>>1905475
sometimes whenever im feeling down i think of mr musk while beating homeless people to death
>>
i hope you have the same incredible luck and circumstances that man came across.

otherwise, goodnight sweet prince.
>>
>>1905475
poorguy has everything but his youth. hair transplants and plastic surgery cant bring back the glory of innocence
>>
>>1905475
Well, i mean. It's pretty autistic and u will fucking hate living in the car. I guess thats the point. But rather than intentionally deprive myself of running water to get rich i prefer to find the best in people yet find at least a few flaws in my heroes.

Superman tried to rid himself of his humanity to protect us. In the end he has to accept that even the worlds most powerful man is vulnerable and cannot solve all problems.

God himself created a monster. Lucifer.

Captain planet was a green muller wielding copycat hero that looks more and more like a save the planet liberal daily.

Hitler fixed germany at the cost of generations of racism and murder...

A quote from a book said somethinglike one of the workers begged for a sunday off and said he hasent seen his wife and kids in weeks. And Musk said u will have plenty of time to visit them when we go under...

I just want to not work and have my freedom. Im not sure wtf to do
>>
>>1905592
Are u fucking joking? This level of dedication has to be a trolling....
>>
>>1907364
YUP. litterally stopped buy the business of a guy worth well over 10 million bucks to appologize for dumping a full beer in his ford raptor and get my flask i left. Nobody will listen... fuckem. I guess i will know who to make a check out to for handouts or "loans" that will never be paid. Legit started a list. Namea of people that wont listen and then datea where they beg me for advise latter when im rich.
>>
>>1905475
why in the fuck would you live in the car in the driveway? LMAO do you not have a room in your house that you have roomates in?

Hey guys billys room is empty, he's living on the driveway. What a dumbass.
>>
>>1905475
Also, anons like u are why i visit this worthless faggot fucking eth pump and dump bored shilled by the mods... the cuck faggot cuntlord cocksucking eth shill mods...
>>
>>1909358
Okay :^)
>>
>>1909289
Probably trying to homeless motivate himself. I would say its insane bit i know proffessional athlete living in a challenger thst refuses to give it up and spends over 1,000 bicks a month for insurance... i aspire to get rich and live in a junkyard.

Not everyone has the same goals
>>
Amazing thread guys. My sides are exploding.
>>
>>1905475
The best backup plan is to not have a backup plan. Do not set yourself up for failure by having a backup plan.
>>
>>1905475
Well, going from poor as fuck to having a huge net-worth became manageable because he started reading 10 books a day from he was 8 years old, and he has an autistic interest in science and engineering, glued together with his incredibly high IQ.

Doing an incredibly amount of effort will surely get you better off than if you're not, but there's an incredibly small chance that you will come anywhere close to his amount of success. The fact that you started a thread of 4chan speaks volumes of the probability that you will lose your drive, and fall into depression within months.
>>
>>1909289
Bait
>>
>>1909407

Damn anon. Are you in your final form even?
>>
Luxury.

I lived for three months in a brown paper bag in a septic tank. I used to have to get up at six o'clock in the morning, clean the bag, eat a crust of stale bread, go to work down the steel mill for fourteen hours a day week in-week out.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgsdSOhW1mU
>>
>>1905475
Are you in ford's class anon.
Did you do that assignment too
>>
>>1909548
but did you have to wake up half an hour before you went to bed then your father kill you and dance on your graves?
>>
Pretty sure he was the son of Jews
>>
>>1905475
>That's why he's worth 13 billion dollars.
sure, that's why all homeless people become billionaires.
>>
>>1909999
nice digits

Buy ETH
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.