[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that 4chan is the real thing holding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1490403522176.jpg (64KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1490403522176.jpg
64KB, 633x758px
>tfw you realize that 4chan is the real thing holding you back from success
>>
File: 1489702040567.png (159KB, 399x386px) Image search: [Google]
1489702040567.png
159KB, 399x386px
>tfw you realize that you're holding yourself back
>>
File: 1297836486170.jpg (20KB, 251x249px) Image search: [Google]
1297836486170.jpg
20KB, 251x249px
>>1904878
Yeah, I'm sure it's 4chan holding you back and not because you act like a lazy unmotivated sack of shit.
>>
tfw 4chan made me more money coz im buying ether with all my salary
>>
>>1904878
Except it's not. I fire off 10 applications a day and still no luck.
>>
File: miami23n-2-web.jpg (112KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
miami23n-2-web.jpg
112KB, 750x750px
>>1904878
biz literally made me a grand last month by shilling ETH to me thanks biz
>>
>>1904895
This

>>1904878
I've never really understood this NEET meme of '4chan holding you back'
It's a better place to spend time than nearly any other site with a community, and certainly better than any of the normiest of places like facebook or reddit or fucking tumblr
>>
>>1904977
Kek is with you
The dubs do not lie
>>
>>1905068
It really isn't.

Reading random pages of investopedia would be far more productive.
>>
>>1905097
I'm talking about the sort of user-community sites like 4chan, obviously utilitarian sites have their place, like everyone uses wikipedia, google
>>
>>1905113
Reddit and tumblr are better then.

Why? You can filter content. On 4chan I HAVE to read every post. Before I can even tell the topic.

On tumblr and reddit 99.999% of the site can be shit BUT I can filter to that that tiny sliver that covers the things I care about. 4chan is the least time efficient site for learning anything.
>>
>>1905130
You can filter things with plugins like 4chanX I believe, but I can't imagine why you would want to learn something on 4chan, reddit, or especially tumblr.
Places like Stack Exchange are much better suited to actually learning anything, though it seems you have taken the topic of this thread to mean something that it does not actually imply.
I would say a more plausible interpretation of OP's post is that the time sunken into 4chan for entertainment and fake learning are what are 'holding OP back'
>>
>>1905152
4chan: I MUST read every shitpost.

Reddit: I can use a smaller subreddit and filter only by highest upvoted threads/comments to save significant amounts of time.
>>
>>1905156
I'm not sure why you think you MUST read every shit post, is this an obsessive compulsion?

You could rather just learn to ignore shitposts without the slightest effort, for the privilege of using a website that allows near total unrestrained free speech.
Like I said, I don't know why you might come on here to do that requires 'saving time', such as learning, but you will likely find that reddit is a shithole with a higher density of underagefags and memers
>>
>>1905180
That's the way the site is designed.

>unrestrained free speech
>privilege of
Free speech is shit and I think speech should be restricted then if it results in pure shitposting like 4chan.
>>
>>1905180
>is this an obsessive compulsion?

It is, he posts similar threads to this every day on various boards especially /int/.
>>
>>1906277
>He knows

REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1905156
>reddit

go back
>>
>>1905314
you should be restricted
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.