[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /biz/ think of MLM companies? Shit like Scentsy, itworks!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: erDvln4.jpg (20KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
erDvln4.jpg
20KB, 300x300px
What does /biz/ think of MLM companies? Shit like Scentsy, itworks! That crap.

I know too many people who g into this and become obsessed

Every single girl from HS is doing this crap
>>
File: sunny-pyramid-1.png (202KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
sunny-pyramid-1.png
202KB, 500x279px
MLM is a "a controversial, pyramid-shaped marketing strategy".
That's it. If you are the CEO, the top of the pyramid then it's awesome money but otherwise you will earn pennies and all of your friends will hate you.
>>
>>1903932
Lol, I can attest to this as well
Melaleuca has eaten up all the stupid females in my life, typically the fat ones who don't have jobs due to being provided for by their husbands
And they believe in it too like a creed or religion, much more so than any other job they might normally hate
>>
>>1903932
All my female cousins spam stupid rodan and fields nonsense all day long on Facebook, usually pictures wither of their faces or of their kids holding the product.
>>
>>1903932
>What does /biz/ think of MLM companies?
Found one or stay as far away from them as possible. It's basically a scam, a pyramid scheme with a better lobby to give them the veil of legality (although plenty still get sued by the FTC and have to pay ridiculous fines - which is probably still pocket money for them).

The marketing strategy can work, but only if you have a product you market towards the general public. So the objective would have to be to find ultimate buyers, not creating another tier of marketers. MLMs are usually propped up by artificial demand of people becoming addicted to the gaming aspect - wanting to level up their account, buying shit they'll never be able to resell in the process. If most products end up being bought by your marketers and thrown away and not by customers who use it, you're running a pyramid scam and not a healthy company.
>>
Clear scam, I don't know why people are so into it
>>
Reminds me of Vector/Cutco. Don't do it.
>>
>>1903932
Herbalife and Primerica are good stocks to own.
>>
My parents owned a small janitorial business when I was a kid. They were the only employees. Instead of growing that business and getting rich that way - like thousands of people have done - they tried every MLM known to man. Sprint was an MLM in the 80's. I know because my dad traveled the country trying to sell it. Thanks to this we grew up poor as shit. We were even squatters for about 4 years after the S&L crash.

When anyone hits me up for an MLM I tell them that it's against my religion. Only do an MLM if you want to be the guy everyone in your social circle avoids.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.