[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All I need is to double. What coin will go 2X in the next

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: God-of-Gamblers-movie.jpg (45KB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
God-of-Gamblers-movie.jpg
45KB, 400x224px
All I need is to double. What coin will go 2X in the next ten days max?
>>
>>1903870
ARK probably
>>
Nothing is guaranteed but the traders I follow on twitter mentioned a few coins lately and GRC (Gridcoin) is like the only one that hasn't pumped till now. I think it's getting ready for it.
But as I said it's not a financial advice just an interesting fact.
>>
LEPEN, just get out before the massive dump.
>>
ETH will double guaranteed
>>
>>1903953
ETH is ready to fall of a cliff m8, it has no real world usage at this point in time and the price is pure speculation right now
>>
>>1903878
who are you following on twitter?

not really following anyone so I'm interested
>>
>>1903956
What Coin except bitcoin has real usage in the world?
>>
>>1904026
How does bitcoin have real usage in the world?
>>
>>1904032
Drugs
>>
>>1904032
you can actually use bitcoin to order stuff online, i ordered food the other day using bitcoin

that's real world usage, as far as i know you can also use it to purchase stuff on amazon through purse.io
>>
>>1904032
>>1904047
I bought a game with Bitcoin on Stream
>>
>>1904026
dash has afaik, not aware of any other cryptos
>>
>>1903956
Heh I don't disagree. It was an obvious shit post on my part, but it reminds me of the time litecoin was worth $50. On one hand the crypto world is fluid and changes quick on the other I don't want to miss the next big boat. BTC is objectively dead in the water. The only reason it and eth have value is the collection of other people. Other coins may be better, but collaboration is ultimately more important.
>>
>>1904026
Monero is the _only_ coin that has any real use cases and should have any value at all. Cryptocurrencies are only good for buying drugs and other illegal activities which have to be hidden from authorities and seeing how Monero is leading in the privacy niche it's the real #1.

Bitcoin doesn't have good privacy. Joinmarket isn't that great and everything else is vaporware.
DASH doesn't have good privacy and doesn't even care anymore. Just use Joinmarket for BTC and don't bother with DASH's MLM coinjoin.
ZEC is an experiment of a registered company with a genius tax that you have to trust to not have fucked something up with the trusted setup.
SDC is now dead and was never a challenger anyways.

No real competition except zk tech/moon math a la ZEC and soon ZoE.
>>
>>1904321
Where does PIVX fit in here? Assuming it's not a scam.
>>
Lisk. Trust me
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.