[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ASX GENERAL. Alright cunts Edition. >I don't usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1489122995238.jpg (287KB, 1439x1506px) Image search: [Google]
1489122995238.jpg
287KB, 1439x1506px
ASX GENERAL.

Alright cunts Edition.

>I don't usually make these threads but i haven't seen one in over a week so here goes

MemeS

Still havin luck with pot stocks

>MDC

>MMJ

>MXC

>ZLD

>AC8

Other ones noticeable from my knowledge?

>ICG

>SFI

>NEA?

Advice appreciated on

>AJM

>SAS

I don't usually start these threads so get in here and contribute what seems necessary. Hon' ya lads.
>>
>>1902765
Also how is every poor bastard going with MLS?

whats the latest there?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170327-120100.png (314KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170327-120100.png
314KB, 1440x2560px
>>
File: Screenshot_20170327-120115.png (324KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170327-120115.png
324KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>1902787
Trading halt for capital raising :(
>>
>>1903000
Need money to make money ay mate
>>
File: Screenshot_20170327-134239.png (255KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170327-134239.png
255KB, 1440x2560px
Thanks to the annon that put me on A2M, been riding since $1.95 and it's been nothing but green for a while now, wish I bought more than 1k worth in hindsight. Any other decent growth stocks? I've bought into HSO, VOC and TLS at all pretty low prices, expecting modest returns by midyear.
>>
>>1902765
There's been too much focus on fucking shitcoins recently, this board has digressed into a whole new era of degeneracy.
>>
MLS trading halt for CR.
We all knew this was coming, I was just hoping the SP would have gone up before they announced it.
Expect the SP to take a big hit unless this acquisition is something spectacular
>>
>>1903153
ICG has netted me a 130% return so far. That and AC8 is probably a 170% return. From about 6 months ago.
>>
>>1903157
Whats the general thoughts on milo coin? Is it Gayer than aids?
>>
>>1902910
what app is this?
>>
>>1903488
I think all cryptos are fucking disgusting, but you cunts convinced me at 4am to buy in, so I've got 20k Milo, I consider this rock bottom.
>>
>>1903260
God this is tearing my soul apart. The CR is going to shrek the sp; I hope the acquisition is some next level shit. Could the quality of the investor picking up the new stock effect the sp? Like if it was Gina Rheinhardt for instance.
>>
>>1903488
I beg you not to turn asx general into another crypto fucking thread..

>>1902765
>>1903453
I completely sold out of AC8 @ .830, took some nice gains.

I'm surprised by mxc, the announcements recently all seem pretty good but not much movement yet.. could be a good one for growth if it picks up like the others have.
>>
>>1903679
Yeah nice. I got into most pot stocks except ZLD which is a shame cause the other week it went well. Have only really gone small in each. More of a gamble rather than a sure thing.
>>
>>1903498
Its called my asx. I rarely use it. Usually just search on my commsec app. Foes all the same shit.
>>
Will MLS ever actually pull ore out of the ground?
It seems like they just come out with bullshit acquisition after bullshit acquisition.
Fuck these guys. Fuck this company. Fuck the management.
Why did I put my life savings into a meme?
>>
Seriously fuck these guys. This company is a fraud and a scam! It's only around to fund the lifestyle of the management, they have absolutely no intentions on making this a profitable company!
Fuck my life
There are so many good investments out there right now but I can't buy into any of them because all my money is wrapped up in MLS!
Kill me please
>>
Someone reassure me and tell me that it's not going to be all that bad!
I'm pulling my hair out right now and haven't eaten all day
I haven't been able to get an erection for over a month because of the stress MLS is causing me
>>
>>1903703
I've got 20K of zld @ .055. I resisted the urge to sell, and I'm long term holding or bust. It's not a lot of money now, but in a few years those 20K shares maybe be a juicy piece of arse. Or it might be worthless.
>>
>>1903712
>>1903723
>>1903731
I know how you feel man. I'm feeling the exact same thing. Just gotta hang in there now I'm afraid. Wednesday May well be good news. If not, I'm sure at some point in the future it'll hit your buy on price and you'll get out. That's all I'm waiting for.
>>
>>1903766
>>1903712

can't believe I got jew'd so hard by /biz/, I should have known better

just waiting to get out at 1.3c
>>
>>1903773
Lmao I've got a sell at the same price. Bought in at 0.012 though
>>
commsec just got an update? Just logged me out and now looks different.

Should I buy into A2M?
>>
Up about 200% on AC8. Not sure if I should sell now and just pay the double capital gains, which actually would be next to nothing this year with other losses and now that I'm studying again.

Or just hold and wait out the year, possibly with diminished returns.

I guess writing that out, it'd make sense to sell and re-enter on the inevitable slump. Will wait on the April harvest report, though.

In other thoughts, I guess now that Mackay is gonna get BTFO probably worth buying in agriculture.
>>
>>1903801
You must have made a lot of money if you're worried about cgt.
>>
>>1903807
More that I don't have much money right now on account of working freelance and studying postgraduate full-time, and I'm not too keen to give any to the government. Especially considering I haven't taken a cent of dole money despite struggling.
>>
>>1903815
I don't know your situation, but you shouldn't refuse the dole out of pride. I'm happy to help subsidise you lol. We'll all be on the dole soon enough, after the automation singularity.
>>
>>1903868
I made my own bed, so I'll sleep in it. And I'm actively working on my own company building automation lel. If I get it off the ground, it'll actually create work...Just get rid of unecessary jobs in a dying industry.
>>
>>1903815
>>1903879

passing up free money is the most un /biz/ thing ever
>>
>>1903899
Don't care. Would rather work hard and make less money under the guise of my own business rather than take the dole.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.