[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys aren't stupid enough to actually "invest"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: frodo.jpg (93KB, 400x399px) Image search: [Google]
frodo.jpg
93KB, 400x399px
You guys aren't stupid enough to actually "invest" in these fly by night crypto coins, are you?

It's all a joke, right?
>>
>>1901009

If it gains enough traction is it really a joke?
>>
>>1901012

>greater fool theory of investing
>>
>>1901009
Some of them actually love it. They think if they get enough coin meme momentum they can create tons of bitcoin like coins and try and take over the gold market.

Its so cute.
>>
>>1902327
... it works though
>>
>>1902340
Taking over the gold market? You have to be kidding me right? Crypto alpha babies couldn't move a grain of sand with their worthless memes.

They still don't know what to do when the "money meme" doesn't work.

Saturnz Bars explains it all:\https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qJp6xlKEug

Saturn, spirals, pyramids, and pizza

Trapped in a meme loop for eternity.

It only works on the ones that luv false idols.

Very similar to the way the leftists in the United States luv illegal immigrants so they can stack up their voter base.

They told you bees were dying off and you didn't listen.

You ferked fegs killed them all cause your queen is diseased.

Keep "building" your dreams though.

Let me know how it turns out for you being king of shit mountain.
>>
>>1901009
If they're making money then they're making money.

Stop being a smug git.
>>
>>1902360
I'm living my dream though, i play video games most the day and make thousands trading and lending with a bot.
How's your dream building going anon?
>>
>>1902400
This

Still working on the bot and making thousands part though...
>>
>>1902400
>>1902421
lending is dope right now .2-.3% a day with all this volatility
>>
>>1902400
I actually live my life anon.

Dreams are for pussies afraid to live.

They never get hurt in dream world.

I don't live a virtual life.

It allows me to actually feel my existence.

When it is all said and done all that will read on your tombstone is "he sat on his ass cause he was afraid of the big bad world".
>>
>>1901009

>It's all a joke, right?

Sadly it's not, they are that retarded
>>
>>1902368
They are making currency. Big difference.
>>
>>1902435
you realise you can cash out to fiats right?
>>
>>1902438
Nocoiners are simply just this stupid, there's no point trying to educate a monkey.
>>
>>1902430
Lmao now you're just projecting, I travel throughout all the summer, mostly to music festivals. I take my family out to eat every week ( is in grandparents all the way down to my son) Veteran that got deployed twice. I've been to Machu Piccu, seen the pyramids, also taken vacations to countless other countries. I've actually seen the world and have done more in my short life (28) than most people will do their entire life. Stay angry though and projecting yourself, it seems to work out for you.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.