[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were cryptos brought to fruition to redistribute wealth? Wealth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4230.jpg (494KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4230.jpg
494KB, 1280x720px
Were cryptos brought to fruition to redistribute wealth? Wealth redistribution has been a talking point for a long time and cryptos seem like a perfect vehicle to trickle money into a targeted groups of people.
>>
Yes, its meant to redistribute wealth from normalfags to autists.
>>
>>1899972
>Autists to China
>>
>>1899965
are you really this retarded to feel an urge to kill another 20 million people because of some ill conceived notion of equality? winners deserve prices, what is bad has to fail and vanish.
>>
>>1900027
one death is a tragedy, 20 million is a statistic
amirite?
>>
>>1900043
kill yourself.

here's a statistic for you:

https://archive.org/stream/AleksandrSolzhenitsynTheGulagArchipelago/Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn_The_Gulag_Archipelago_djvu.txt
>>
>>1899995
Is it true? Are they laughing and calling me round eye behind my back?
>>
>>1899965
>Were cryptos brought to fruition to redistribute wealth?

Given the problems BTC is facing right now - scaling, consensus-building, exchanges, whales, confirmation times, volatility, monopolization of mining, etc, etc - it's becoming increasingly clear that Nakamoto didn't really have any clue whatsoever about the future when he wrote his whitepaper. Anything happening right now is more of a "happy accident" than an intendend outcome, to be honest.

Any market redistributes wealth between two contracting parties. But I don't see cryptos redristributing any large-scale wealth. The whole crypto universe is about 25 billion USD. That's the laughably tiny compared to other financial instruments and even individual net-worths. And I think the old saying of the rich getting richer and the poor staying poor still holds true in the crypto universe. A few pump-and-dumpers, whales and mining pool operators make a killing while a ton of idiots is getting scammed. Sounds like any other financial market to me...
>>
>>1901275
They're very grateful that they can resell their cheap electricity at a significant profit. You're a job creator. Be proud.
>>
>>1900027
Dude chill, crypto is here to take us from crony capitalism to true capitalism. We finally have a free market for money now.
>>
>>1899965
Wealth preservation more like
>>
>>1901383
i agree with this guy

t. 2 days in crypto
>>
>>1901304
>A few pump-and-dumpers, whales and mining pool operators make a killing while a ton of idiots is getting scammed. Sounds like any other financial market to me...
I started out with 500€ invested in Bitcoin and am at 15000€ now. Definitely not a pump-and-dumper, whale or mining pool operator... even though I _did_ operate one for a while, but it wasn't worth the time and effort. Only few pools make serious money.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.