[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I need to start and take off? How do I overcome

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: youtube_logo_detail.png (11KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
youtube_logo_detail.png
11KB, 800x800px
What do I need to start and take off?
How do I overcome the 45 sub hump?
>>
You're already losing potential views (and part of the marketing battle) by not shilling your YT Channel ITT.
>>
>>1898790

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXFBg_Eg6J8
>>
you can buy botviews
>>
>>1898611
good content...
>>
>>1898611
This one quick secret will have your channel growing at 20% a month. The number 1 thing you need on YouTube is: quality content. Focus on making the best videos possible, and everything else will follow. Your quality of content will be the captain of the ship sailing toward higher and higher exposure.

There are 3 strategies you must have in place to make the most of it:

1) Get-Tactics. How you acquire new users. A portion of you videos will be devoted towards getting the attention of new fans. Something more clickbaity and moves fast to hold people's attention span.

2) Conversion tactics. You need to convert new users into casual watchers, into casual fans, into mega fans. You have to offer something that they can't get anywhere else. Something small that separates you from all the other gaming channels, or whatever your catagory is.

3) Stay-tactics. Now you need to make sure that the fans you do accumulate don't leave. You need to build a community, your fans need to talk to each other, and you need a rich "lore" for your channel (in-jokes, backstory, stuff that only hard core fans know). In unfamiliar situations people will bypass their logical brain and do what everyone else around them is doing in order to fit in. Loving and watching your videos needs to be a social norm in your community. Upload videos on a rigid schedule, and have hundreds of videos on your channel. You need to cater towards your super biggest fans, and have enough content/ community that they can spend 15 hours a day just doing stuff related to your channel.
>>
>>1898792
watched a few videos on your channel, you have great editing skills but i'm not too sure what the point of your retarded videos is. is this for people who smoke pot? hit you up with a sub anyway bro, i don't care.

maybe have more thought provoking content, like my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv4Ubp0hdEU
>>
>>1898790
I know it's really fucking bad, but I'm working on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TFh2XtTNy4
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.