[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't we solve poverty by making it an annual event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: hmm.png (17KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
17KB, 900x900px
Why don't we solve poverty by making it an annual event to kill everyone who is either unemployed or on minimum wage?
>>
>>1898224
Good idea, if only the UN didn't exist...
>>
>>1898224
someone just saw the purge
>>
File: 1485797809457.jpg (43KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485797809457.jpg
43KB, 640x320px
Edgy.

I smoke weed and masturbate with my neetbux. 1v1 me, bro.
>>
>>1898243
>getting rid of parasites is edgy
>>
File: faf.png (516KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
faf.png
516KB, 600x600px
>>1898249
Holy shit, he's tone-deaf.
>>
File: big brain.png (164KB, 659x525px) Image search: [Google]
big brain.png
164KB, 659x525px
Because
1. when the surplus population is killed off the wages of those now employed will start to go up since they have more leverage
2. then profits will start decreasing and people will need to be laid off which will result in unemployment
3. goto 1 and repeat until no one is left alive
>>
>let's do the shitty mind numbing jobs ourselves
No thanks, I'm fine with getting rid of unemployed that are on welfare though.
>>
Much easier to let them kill themselves
>>
Who is going to rent my shit awful apartments and work jobs I don't want to?
>>
>>1898224
it would hurt the economy in the short run by reducing consumption

a better program would be paying unemployed/welfare women under the age of 40 to sterilize themselves
>>
>>1898224
Ive got a better idea. UBI
>>
>“I once happened to be dining with the Cardinal when a certain English lawyer was there. I forgot how the subject came up, but he was speaking with great enthusiasm about the stern measures that were then being taken against thieves. ‘We’re hanging them all over the place’, he said. ‘I’ve seen as many as twenty on a single gallows. And that’s what I find so odd. Considering how few of them get away with it, how come we are still plagued with so many robbers?’ ‘What’s odd about it?’, I asked – for I never hesitated to speak freely in front of the Cardinal. ‘This method of dealing with thieves is both unjust and undesirable. As a punishment, it’s too severe, and as a deterrent, it’s quite ineffective. Petty larceny isn’t bad enough to deserve the death penalty. And no penalty on earth will stop people from stealing, if it’s their only way of getting food. In this respect, you English, like most other nations, remind me of these incompetent schoolmasters, who prefer caning their pupils to teaching them. Instead of inflicting these horrible punishments, it would be far more to the point to provide everyone with some means of livelihood, so that nobody’s under the frightful necessity of becoming, first a thief, and then a corpse."
>>
>>1898299
That's not a better idea.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.