[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to move out >just want a studio so i can live by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Burning-Money-psd89426.png (255KB, 400x325px) Image search: [Google]
Burning-Money-psd89426.png
255KB, 400x325px
>want to move out
>just want a studio so i can live by myself, make my own meals, read in peace, and actually feel free finally
>"okay $750 will be my limit"
>$750 per month for a bunk bed in a hostel

I hate this shit. Can I really not get my own place for $750/mo without living in Butt Fuck, Nowhere USA?
>>
How about you stop being a poor?
>>
>>1898254
kys
>>
>>1898262
Alright fine, I'll actually answer the question.

No you can't have your own place for that much. You can rent a house with a few people your own age - you should all have equal say about things and won't feel like you're living under someone. The smartest thing to do though is to find a situation with family or friends of family where you can rent a bedroom for next nothing until you save enough for a house down payment (ie permanent independence)
>>
>>1898033
Seriously? This is easily done. Wtf? A walrus can google this. You're not going to make it, kid. smartasset.com/mortgage/top-ten-cheapest-places-to-live
>>
>>1898033

Define "Butt Fuck, Nowhere"

I had a one bedroom apartment in Tucson, AZ for $495 a month, including WiFi, water, and trash.

If you want to live on your own in the heart of an American megalopolis for less than that, move into a housing project.

But you live in a moderately sized city for $750 without moving to North Dakota or Yazoo Mississippi
>>
File: IMG_0199.png (183KB, 648x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0199.png
183KB, 648x504px
>>1898033
>tfw my 15 year mortgage for a 3 bed, 3 bath home in a nice neighborhood in Kansas costs me $500
>tfw make $900 a week after taxes and max 401(k) deposit straight out of college
The coasts are shit. Come home, white man.
>>
>>1898033
Move to an area that isn't full of dipshit yuppies and you will be much happier in life
>>
>>1898033
What's wrong with living in Butt Fuck, Nowhere?
More space, cleaner air, maybe even a garden.
>>
>>1898033
Yeah, I recently did this. Not only will you blow way past the recommended amount of each check to spend on rent, but you won't cook that much or read in peace. You'll be free but surrounded by takeout meals and dust gathering books.

Still, do it. No better feeling than your own place.
>>
Just rent a room in a flat with other young folks. I own several flats and despite that live only in a room. Its good life.
>>
>>1898313
no jobs and illiterate white trash neighbors who cook meth.
>>
>>1898033
>Butt Fuck, Nowhere
Which part of Butt Fuck are you from?

i.e. seriously what state what town. In Illinois you can still get 1 br apartments for like $500 per month last I checked. If you're from California, not a chance.
>>
>>1900036
illinois is just a shithole though
>>
>>1898033
>without living in Butt Fuck, Nowhere USA

What's your problem with that?

>Low crime
>Tons of white people
>Peace & quiet
>Tons of open space to roam
>Everything's cheaper

And considering you're on 4chan, it's not like you're missing out on an active non-internet social life.
>>
>>1898033
Nope. But u can rent a shithole for 200 if u move to butfuck
>>
>>1900026
>no jobs and illiterate white trash neighbors who cook meth.

Well since you're obviously so much better, you can easily afford living in a job-filled neighborhood filled with rich people. Or are you not valuable enough to earn that much money?

>>1900057
At least we can agree on that.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.