[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Three months ago, this recruiter wanted me to come in, take all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1489505565754.jpg (52KB, 493x738px) Image search: [Google]
1489505565754.jpg
52KB, 493x738px
Three months ago, this recruiter wanted me to come in, take all these tests, made me alienate my references, and then he just ghosted me when the company wanted to set up an interview with me. Now he e-mailed + texted me about wanting to pass my resume onto the company for the same position.
I'm thinking of just sending a reaction pic or some shit as a response. IDK, will that bite me in the ass potentially?

Should I send this picture I used in my OP and be like OH YEAH SEND IT!
>>
>>1897785
I find it unjust that autismos like you get opportunities while hard working people get their cvs trashed.
>>
>>1897785

Tell him sure and then send it to the company yourself with a note that he referred you.
>>
File: 1489526756910.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489526756910.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
>>1897795

I don't even want the job, I found something better.

>>1897792
Maybe those hard-working people should've worked harder than me to not get their CV trashed.
>>
>>1897797

Then say "No thanks, but keep me posted on any new positions"

Sperging out is not helpful.
>>
File: 4b6.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
4b6.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
>>1897802

That's boring though! He wasted my time, money, caused unnecessary stress on me and my references for nothing. I want to have some fun to make up for it.
>>
>>1897816

Then say "No thanks, after applying for the position last time you cut all contact without notice. I will not need your company's services anymore"

But sure if you want to have some "fun", go ahead and send him retarded pictures that will mean literally nothing to him.
>>
What's the matter? Can't handle 2 careers? Hell, if you recruit so well do that too.

What do you think this is? The 20th century?
>>
>>1897824
Not sure why, exactly but this fellow is lookin out for you, spazfag
>>
File: 1489424479608m.jpg (65KB, 1024x615px) Image search: [Google]
1489424479608m.jpg
65KB, 1024x615px
>>1897824
This. I think most headhunters need to be taught a lesson about how to trear people, but unfortunately this is the only way to deal with them... sending a pic won't teach them anything.
>>
>>1897792
i have a recruiter dogging me i was leading her kind of because i wanted to see how far i get now i feel kinda bad. i have absolutely no intention to work for her company (morgan stanley) i was curious if they would hire me but i can't find the time to dick around with their hiring process.
>>
>>1897785
Lost. Dont know man. I suggest u post number so we can dick with him
>>
>>1897792
Wtf is a cv
>>
>>1899573
This
>>
>>1897785

Recruiters and staffing agencies are the scum of the earth
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.