[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you or anyone you know work with a company employing ille

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: dNaKkGLY_400x400.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
dNaKkGLY_400x400.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
Do you or anyone you know work with a company employing illegal immigrants? Any good stories?

(Remember, you can report the Employment/Exploitation of Unlawful Workers and Fugitive Criminal Aliens to the DHS here: https://www.ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form)
>>
>>1896959
I was actually looking for this link, I'm an ex Mexican who became a citizen a couple of years ago. So I still know the ins and outs of all the people I know who are illegals and working in the U.S.

Does anyone know what happens after illegals are deported? I wouldn't want them to be roughed up TOO much.
>>
>>1896968
Mexico recently made a whole hullaballoo about accepting their incoming deportees. Doesn't seem that bad, desu.

Assuming they're Mexican, the US takes them, puts 'em on buses or planes to Mexico City, then the Mexican government ships them to whatever province they want (trying to spread them around...turns out a concentrated bunch of cheap labor hurts local economies. Who knew.).
>>
File: 1486618709498.jpg (86KB, 570x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486618709498.jpg
86KB, 570x720px
>>1896959
>people come to another country
>they face racism and discriminations
>somehow they manage to find a job
>they work, they pay tax, they produce wealth for the company, they consume
>they have a very positive impact on the country GDP
> Still get reported and deported by faggot OP
>"it's my passion to report things to authorities"
>>
>>1896999
Did you know Obama's IRS was so lax about it, they did zero verification before sending out EITC refunds?

So
>they work, they pay tax, they produce wealth for the company, they consume
was actually
>they work, get paid under the table, send that money overseas as a remittance, steal an identity for a couple hundred, ruin that person's credit, file a fake tax return claiming 8 dependent children in Chiapas, and bilk the IRS out of several thousand dollars

But yes, we can thank them for driving the wage for skilled carpenters down from $30/hr to $15/hr. I'm sure we all appreciate that.
>>
>>1896999
>improve countries GDP.
Fuck off, who cares if the GDP goes up if it all goes to the 0.01% like it has sense the 70s as adjusted real wages are flat for everyone else
More worker supply = lower wages. basic economics day one. don't want to live in a country of peasants
>>
>>1896999

>not gonna make it: the post
>>
>>1896968
Why
>>
I use to work for a foundation company who employed a bunch from Guatemala they were faggots
>>
>>1896959
ICE does fucking nothing. I called them about an undocumented alien but since he lives in a sanctuary city, he's untouchable. Fuck ICE and fuck you, faggot ass OP.
>>
>>1896959
do you want $8 avacados
>>
>>1897019
as a home buyer i do appropriate that very much. please to send more hombres my way.
>>
>>1897173
fuck you for not wanting to put up dry wall for no benefits and minimum wage.
>>
>>1897183
I would pay $40 for an avocado in exchange to not have my country taken over by sub 80 IQ savages.
>>
Can we end this illegals meme already?

Major corporations don't need to hire illegals. It's more profitable for them to abuse the visa system instead and cycle LEGAL immigrants in and out of third world shit-holes by the dozen. The best part is these companies do so with third party temp agencies to limit their liability.
>>
>>1896959

I live in Georgia.

Like every fucking restaurant and construction company here hires illegals.
>>
>>1896999

Agreed.

Most of the mexis that come here work hard and pay taxes.

The gangmember criminal shit is just a few of them.
>>
>>1897418
>pay taxes

Then claim their 8 anchor babies as dependents and either end up paying none or actually making a profit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.