[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If anyone is an idiot like me, I just bought a bunch of ETH for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: money_market.jpg (101KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
money_market.jpg
101KB, 600x400px
If anyone is an idiot like me, I just bought a bunch of ETH for like $53 cause I thought it was gonna go to $75 this weekend.

Luckily I canceled by removing the funds from my bank account so Coinbase has to cancel the transaction.
Will this work? The funds were never withdrawn so it seems ok.

Also, I'm lending BTC at 1% per day. Yes 1% per day.

Get your BTC loan rates while they're still hot folks.
>>
>>1896671
you idiot just accept the coins you WILL make money. be patient
>>
>>1896671
Lucky for you it will go up way before you get the coins, so you will stop being an idiot and stop being a weak holder.

It WILL go up this weekend, and no it won't work. Your bank will go to negatives and you will be charged a fee.
>>
>>1896674
>>1896677
I'd rather just buy with the credit card, pay the extra 1.5% fee for card vs. bank account, and not worry about having to wait 9 days. Ok it's weak but it's worth it to be able to trade now with the money. So I did that instead.

>>1896677
Well at least part of it got canceled and I got an email from Coinbase, but I hope the rest does too. If I need to call my bank I can do that too.
>>
>>1896684
just get them and hold. you will get crushed trading. seriously
>>
>>1896691
I have made thousands trading so far. I know I'm acting like a newfag but it's because I got so excited by ETH that I made an impulse buy. I'm usually a much calmer trader and I fucking shilled ARK, DRACO, PIVX, and XMG to swing trade massive, massive profits on them.

But I just can't handle the idea of not being able to control my money for 10 days like Coinbase would require. 2 I can understand, hence why I do the lending, but 10 days is absurd and I'd rather pay the extra fucking 1.5% to have that freedom.

But will Coinbase really put my checking account into a negative balance? That seems incorrect. I could just cancel the transaction with my bank if that were the case, I think.
>>
File: 1466110286486.gif (1MB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1466110286486.gif
1MB, 350x350px
>>1896671
top kek OP

Just hold onto it you retard

Shit is gonna go to the moon

Soon you too will be saying "no coiners BTFO"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.