[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still getting paid for my internship even though I finished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I'm still getting paid for my internship even though I finished 2 or 3 months ago.

Will I get in trouble if I dont tell them? I dont mind getting 140$ each month extra doing nothing.
>>
>>1894545
hell yeah you'll get in trouble

maybe if we were talking "leave the country" money, but that's fucking peanuts m8
>>
>>1894545
Just don't touch it for a year or so. If they never come back for it means someone in HR screwed up and they can't correct it now because if it comes out they'll get sacked. If they come back for it in around a year, then yeah you better have it at hand to pay back.
>>
Wagecuck who works in HR here.

No you won't get in trouble in a legal sense. You'll likely be blacklisted from the company and never be able to get a reference when they realize you just kept taking the money.

Once they catch it, which they will, they may ask for it back. There is no way for them to make you unless they send you to collections. Such peanut money they likely won't as it's their payroll error.

The point of an internship though is making connections and gaining references. If you don't care then realize you are probably fucking yourself out of a potentially higher paying job that a good reference from this internship would help you get.

TLDR; it will probabaly cost you more in the long run than what you're pocketing now.
>>
>>1894545
law says its their money.
>>
>>1894545
You only got paid 140 a month?
>>
>>1894545
>140$/month

top kek, what kind of shit-tier internship is that ?
>>
File: 1488425495798.jpg (66KB, 219x352px) Image search: [Google]
1488425495798.jpg
66KB, 219x352px
>>1894545
>$140/month
Isn't that illegal?
>>
>>1896743
That $150 probably didn't even cover his monthly gas charge.
>>
>>1896743
Yes he has to report it. But if he claims ignorance then he can't really be charged.
>>
>>1894545
did you get paid a dollar/hr
>>
>>1894545
I make $6000 a month after taxes at my internship right now, a spring internship.

How the fuck did you make only $140 a month?

Surely you meant to say $140 per day right, for like 3 hours a day of work. Right??
>>
>>1896941
>I make $6000 a month after taxes at my internship right now
Jesus.
What kind of internship was this? CEO training?
>>
>>1894545
do you live in fucking india poo in loo? what the fuck does €120 internship cover? weeks food costs?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.