[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that if you quit with the intentions of starting a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1488484403126.png (371KB, 499x505px) Image search: [Google]
1488484403126.png
371KB, 499x505px
Is it true that if you quit with the intentions of starting a business, your boss will try and convince you starting a business impossible?

I want to know if my boss is just bullshitting so he isn't understaffed or he is being honest in the interests of not seeing me thrown into poverty.
>>
>>1893249
most employees think starting a business is near impossible. That's why they're employees.
>>
Are you thinking about starting a business in the same industry? If so, he is discouraging you because you would be competition for him.
>>
>>1893249
you know your boss better than we do. figure it out
>>
>>1893249
is your boss even the owner of the business you work for? most businesses do fail but unless you were a close friend of his before you got this job he's probably just being a prick
>>
All it takes to start a business is paperwork and filing fees.

Making and keeping it successful is the hard part.

Seriously, you know how many fucking business owners there are in a given city? It's not hard to start at all.
>>
are you actually asking if this statement is logically true you goddam brianlet
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.