[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth buying $20 worth of Bitcoin and transfer to bittrex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: cryptocurrency.jpg (290KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
cryptocurrency.jpg
290KB, 800x480px
Is it worth buying $20 worth of Bitcoin and transfer to bittrex just to test it out and see how it's done? I'm new to crypto trading. If not what is minimum investment I need. (Poor fag here)
>>
Never gamble what you cannot afford
>>
>>1892233

I'd say it's worth it but of course that will always vary with your personal circumstances.

>>1892364 is right.

Start off with what you're comfortable with (whether that's $20 or $200) and then follow two simple rules:

>try to hop on something that /biz/ is shilling early or that seems to be good investment
>do not sell for a loss

Patience is your best friend trading cryptos.
>>
Once in, do not leave your screen, don't panic sell, grab profit when you can, research, buy the dip, sell the ath
>>
and dont put all of your eggs in one basket !

Say you have 20$ worth of btc, and are considering to buy 4 different currencies.
Buy 2.5 worth of each.
>>
uhhh do i have to report my capital gains made off of each cryptocoin trade to the IRS? fuck me that is a lot of work
>>
>>1892480
are you a cuck?
>>
>>1892480

Small gains probably aren't worth the effort. I'm new to this shit, and I'm not going to bother reporting anything unless I feel the gains are high enough. So, maybe next year.
>>
>>1892374
>Patience is your best friend trading cryptos

The truth in this is very real. Don't freak out if your coin dips hard soon after you buy. It's just correcting itself, which follows with another ride up in price. Panic selling will only lead you to further frustration when the price goes over your selling point.
>>
>>1892480
I though it was the final deposit into your bank account
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.