[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you're applying for a job and it says "Enter your

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1451794875099.jpg (108KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
1451794875099.jpg
108KB, 800x533px
When you're applying for a job and it says "Enter your Race", what does that actually do? If you can pass as hispanic, is it better to put that than white?
>>
>>1891790
i put jewish because i have a big nose and big ears
>>
>>1891790
"Race" does not exist, it's a social construct.
>inb4 an american brings "DNA"
>nope, educate yourself
>>
>>1891798
That wasn't the question, goof
>>
I'm a mixed race mutt and I always check off all of the minorities and I do mean all of them. Always check them off for diversity quotas.
>>
>>1891790
The fact that I get to check off biracial is literally the only good thing about being a hapa.
>>
>>1891790

I live in a Civilized country where it is illegal for an Employer to ask stuff like that in a form.
>>
Yeah, just check all the shit you think you can pass as so you get preference when being hired. Also do it for your kid if you're trying to get them into a nice private school.
>>
>>1891790
i put human because we are all one.
i've gotten every job i've applied for also
>>
my air force recruiter wrote me down as hispanic because they had a diversity quota

fucking bullshit
>>
>>1891790
>When you're applying for a job and it says "Enter your Race", what does that actually do?
Nothing

>If you can pass as hispanic, is it better to put that than white?
Not worth the risk imo
>>
>>1891790
they have to ask that because of the government but you don't have to answer
>>
>>1892226
Now get back to cleaning toilets, Jose!
>>
>>1891790
It prioritizes applicants based upon diversity quotas/mandates.
>>
>>1892291
Depends on your state. It has to be a requirement in order for a company to look at that data. Most diversity quotas for companies are based purely on what you look like in the interview. So go ahead and put black. It might get you an interview but the hiring manager cant see that data after the application phase.
>>
>>1891790
>kekestanian race not recognized
>organize protesters
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.