[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how the fuck do i get into margin trading crypto? it's intimidating

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

how the fuck do i get into margin trading crypto? it's intimidating as fuck when i read about it. is it the only way to get rich quick being a neet failure? trading normally is nice and all but without large initial capital you won't go far quickly.
>>
>>1891766
Just buy Groestlcoin, it will reach 10k satoshi by March 30th.

https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-GRS
>>
>>1891766
You are probably too stupid to realize it, but if you intend to get rich quick with little to no starting capital, your risk also increases. Just get out before you've inevitably lost everything.
>>
>>1891771

not listed on polo. i'm also very skeptical of low volume coins. is this a mistake?

>>1891801

i am stupid sure, but the only way out of stupidville is by learning the hard way.
>>
>>1891833
low volume means prone to pumps and dumps, which means you can ride the wave.
High volume only oscilates during news and extreme shilling.
>>
>>1891766
Physically speaking, this is the perfect woman.

S A U C E?
>>
>>1891845
low volume means you may not be able to properly dump

I have no idea how margin trading works. I have 20 BTC so I would be able to make a killing with margin trading if I guess the right move.
>>
>>1891879
what is google image search?
>>
GDAX just added margin trading. They have an okay setup and outline of how it works.

Definite gamble given crypto is 24/7 and you have to sleep eventually.
>>
>>1891766
You know there are no get rich quick schemes that you can plan in advance.
No matter how smart you are, if you do become one of the .000001% that does become wealthy this way, you wouldn't have planned it at all.
>citation: every explosive rags to riches story you can think of
>>
File: Witch_Hunter_Inquisitor.gif (22KB, 374x205px) Image search: [Google]
Witch_Hunter_Inquisitor.gif
22KB, 374x205px
Can somebody explain what is margin trading?
>>
>>1891766
You need to trade the instruments on Bitmex my friend. Its a great exchange but do not go too crazy with the leverage.
>>
>>1892680
100x leverage YOLO allin
get rich or die tryin'
>>
>>1891833
>is this a mistake?
Yes and no.
Low volume means getting out at the right price can be hard, but it also means the coin is very susceptible to price manipulation as well as just being more volatile in general.
>>
How do we convert btc into usd. I have coinbase and polo accounts
>>
>>1892674
Trading with leverage.
If you don't know what "leverage" means, you definitely shouldn't be trading.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.