[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do poor people exist? It's so god damn easy to get a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1489526756910.jpg (172KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489526756910.jpg
172KB, 1920x1080px
Why do poor people exist? It's so god damn easy to get a job. Literally all you have to do is not be a retard.

I just started applying for jobs last week because I'm tired of my current job and I'm already getting interviews left and right.
>>
>>1888316
I'm guessing you live at home and/or don't have kids.
>>
What qualifications and exp do you have?
>>
>>1888316
>>>1888316
>you live at home
No op is homeless the fuck
>>
>>1888322

I'm on 4chan of course I live at home and don't have kids.

>>1888323
Nothing really, some light customer service experience, which doesn't mean anything since I'm a sperg despite being exposed to customer service for almost a year now. I also did data entry before that.

I am a hard-worker, but I'm socially retarded.

>>1888331
Yeah nigga, posting from my subsidized phone.
>>
File: ps[1].gif (851KB, 1608x905px) Image search: [Google]
ps[1].gif
851KB, 1608x905px
>>1888316
>Literally all you have to do is not be a retard.

Have you actually gone outside in the last eighteen months?
>>
Say that to my father whos been laid off trying to find a job for two years and denied due to his age.
>>
>and I'm already getting interviews left and right.
getting an interview =/= getting a job
>>
So, working 40 hours a week making $7.25 an hour keeps you from being poor?

Holy shit this is incredible news. No need for a college education at all. I don't even need to finish high school do I? Fuck man, ha ha I'm rich now.

$7.25 x 40 =$290 - %25 tax = $217.5
$217.5 x 4 = 870 a month - $300 rent at the trailer park = $570 - $150 gas & some truly shit tier fucking food = $420. - $30 clothes & laundry = $310 -$40 maintenance for car and other miscellaneous items = $280

Forget health insurance or moderately nutritious food or well... Any kind of vehicle breakdown.

Your rich though, according to op
>>
>>1890051

I dropped out of high school and I make 6 figures a year in sales.

You don't need an education to get a good job. You need to work your ass off and keep your eyes open for better opportunities.
>>
0/10
>>
File: 1485544673795.jpg (136KB, 784x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1485544673795.jpg
136KB, 784x1040px
Some people get dealt a bad hand at birth or have shitty luck and i feel sorry for them.

However for most people on the planet it is self inflicted because they have poor impulse control and lack the ability to prioritise long term gain over short term gain (it may even be genetic)

If you read secret millionaire next door or some other kind of meme book it will spell it out what should be common sense

1. Don't waste your money on things you don't need and wont further your chances of earning more money

2. If you have debts actively work towards paying them off as quickly as possible

3. If you don't have debts, live within you means and save / invest your money

If you follow these steps you may not become a millionaire but you will be financially comfortable (baring some kind of bad luck, illness etc)
>>
>>1890059
Bullshit.

If you didn't go to school and make that kind of money you got lucky, plain and simple.

Claiming every single person on the planet can just automatically become wealthy is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. And I've heard some really stupid shit.
>>
>>1888316
>Literally all you have to do is not be a retard.
Well there's the problem.
>>
>>1890059
>>1890625

Some people have an inherent ability within them, probably largely connected to genetics and the first few years of their life. Likewise some people are just fucking stupid, they cant just work harder because they're too stupid. Some poor people work very hard but are trapped into poverty due to situation/location. The Idea that everyone is born equal and that poor people are lazy and rich people are hard working is the most ignorant perspective of society I can think of.

>Claiming every single person on the planet can just automatically become wealthy is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever heard. And I've heard some really stupid shit.

And yeah, the structure of our society dictates that there has to be a hierarchy. Its impossible for everyone to be at the top.
>>
>>1888316
You realize having a job and being poor are not mutually exclusive right?
>>
The journey from poor to wealthy is essentially what powers our country (U,S,A). However, social mobility has been severely restricted in the last 20 years.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.